Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Hello everybody,

where and how can I create an override, so that only after all filter elements have been selected, the result list appears. Currently, each time I select a filter element, the list automatically updates. the goal is to create a function similar to this page: http://www.die-handyreparatur.de/

Thank you!

• This topic was modified 6 years, 5 months ago by  makro-media.
    Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

Unfortunately, this feature is not available in JA Mega Filter, when you select a field, JA Megafilter will automatically filter the result, not wait until you select all fields.

makro-media Friend

Thanks for your answer. Is there a way to enable this function via javascript?

Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

You will need to customize much to achieve that.

Regards

makro-media Friend

is it possible to get support from you to solve the problem?

Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

It’s not problem and as I mentioned you will need to customize to achieve that.

I will share with the team for further consideration to implement this feature or not.

Regards

makro-media Friend

Sorry for the misunderstanding. Of course it is not a problem but an additional feature.
    ok, without further help I will not be able to reach my goal.

I will share with the team for further consideration to implement this feature or not.

This statement is a bit too vague for me because I need the result quite timely. I realize that what I want to do goes beyond normal support. Is it still possible to receive timely support from you?

Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

I understand but I need to wait for news from the team for consideration first and implementation will not be in short time. I recommend you to hire a developer to get it done for you.

Regards

makro-media Friend

Hey guys, I came a bit further:

Link

Is it really not possible to suppress the output of the first two dropdowns relatively easily? Maybe you have an idea now?
    Somehow a Javascript snippet that says that all items in the list that are larger than 1 are not displayed?
    Thank you.

P.S. It is not easy to find a developer. Because of the long training to understand the component. As a result, the costs are dramatically high or it is rejected directly. Is it possible to hire someone from your team?

Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

I got news from the team that it’s not possible to have that feature at this moment, unfortunately. And we don’t provide custom service at this moment. Pls hire a developer to get it done for you.

Hope you understand us.

Regards

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

This topic contains 9 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 6 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum