Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

The site is looking naff on a smaller screen. We are still in development currently however the responsiveness is worrying.

On some pages the footer is appearing above the content which I can’t understand and the sidebar had decided to include a different colored background.

TomC Moderator

I just took a look and resized the site several times . . . I did not experience the issues you’re describing.

Are you viewing in a particular browser? …. Perhaps you can provide a screenshot or two of what is occurring?

nathanlgv4u Friend

Hey,

It may just be more me over thinking it, or maybe the css i have used has messed the margins/padding up here is a screen shot of what i mean in the smallest responsive screen using Firefox responsive mode.

1. responsive
    TomC Moderator

Did you change the login password? Can’t seem to access your site again.

nathanlgv4u Friend

Hey,

The password should be the same it hasn’t, changed all lower case and user admin ??

Adam M Moderator

Hi @nathanlgv4u,

You can test responsive layout via Screenfly and as Tom said above, I checked your site but didn’t see any problem. Please clarify a little bit or let me know which page did you see the problem so I can check it for you.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Adam M 9 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum