Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

First, thanks for the detailed tutorial for the Teline IV Responsive version guys!

Here’s my issue.

Tutorial suggest to put JA News Featured module in position home-feature-1. So far so good.

Breadcrumbs are assigned to position havhelper.

Now if I choose home layout, I have position home-feature-1, but navhelper is missing.

If I choose default layout, I have navhelper, but there is no home-feature-1 or other position to put JA-News-Featured in.

I tried to follow T3 Framwork tutorial for adding positions, but it is beyond my experience to properly include navhelper in tpls/blocks/mainbody.php which I think home layout uses.

This works OK with current Teline IV J2.5 version with the old (now) breadcrumbs position and I’d love to make it work in the Responsive version.

What do you guys think about it?

obliat Friend

OK found how to do it – hope it helps someone else as well :).

If you use home layout in your template settings in Template manager,
    in ja_teline_iv/tpls/blocks/mainbody.php (or your_template/tpls/blocks/mainbody.php)

include:

<?php $this->loadBlock ('navhelper') ?>

In my case it goes on row 126 just before

<jdoc:include type="message" />
    <jdoc:include type="component" />

mikel2004 Friend

And… How can we make for create the home-feature-1 position or other position to put JA-News-Featured in default layout?
    Thanks!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  mikel2004 10 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum