Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

I’m developing a website with JA Medicare (responsive), but when I go to look for a Apples’s notebook the menu appears misconfigured and some modules are missing. As I can fix that ?
    This is the domain: http://www.hovetsaopedro.com.br/novosite

Adam M Moderator

Hi @edna bonfim,

Could you please provide the screenshot at your end with temporary backend account via private reply so I can check this matter for you ?

edna bonfim Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Adam M Moderator

Hi @edna bonfim,

1. In mobile layout, there are 2 types of menu : Toggle and Off-Canvas. The toggle menu can be enabled / disabled via backend >>> Extensions >>> Template Manager >>> choose default template (the one that marked with orange star) >>> switch to tab Navigation >>> enable / disable parameter Collapse navigation for small screens. Off-Canvas can be enabled / disabled via tab Add-ons.

2. Module are displayed in Off-Canvas can be found in backend >>> Extensions >>> Module Manager >>> filter all modules in position off-canvas.

3. You can choose to show / hide specific module position via backend >>> Extensions >>> Template Manager >>> choose template style assigned to your home page (navigate to Menus >>> Main Menu >>> Home >>> check Template Style parameter to find the template style). Each template can have several styles (assume that you want different configuration like theme, logo, etc … for different page).

Next, switch to tab Layout >>> Responsive Layout >>> there are 4 types Large / Medium / Small / Extra Small >>> you can click the eye icon to show / hide specific module position in specific screen size.

To change the template style, it’s best to create file templates/ja_medicare/css/custom.css and put your code there, but you will need to disable Optimize CSS (in template setting page >>>> tab General) first.

I’m not sure how you want to change the Main Menu background but this one is to change the hover / active color of Main Menu item :

#t3-mainnav .navbar-default .navbar-nav > .active > a,
    #t3-mainnav .navbar-default .navbar-nav > .active > a:hover,
    #t3-mainnav .navbar-default .navbar-nav > .active > a:focus {
         color: red;
    }
    edna bonfim Friend
    Adam M Moderator

Hi @edna bonfim,

I’m unable to access your site anymore, could you please recheck ?

edna bonfim Friend
    Adam M Moderator

Hi @edna bonfim,

Sorry but I’m unable to access your site, both frontend and backend. You might want to check your site / server configuration instead.

edna bonfim Friend

Ok Adam. Thank you for you support!!!

Adam M Moderator

Hi @edna bonfim,

If you managed to bring your site online back, please don’t hesitate to let me know if there’s anything I can assist you with.

Best regards,

Adam.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

This topic contains 9 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Adam M 8 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum