Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Hi,

I use Joomla 3.x and have the latest version installed. I just installed Jomres and upgraded T3 to the current version, 2.4.0, to get it working (previously I was running T3 1.4.3).

Before I upgraded T3, my front page had different positions showing in the responsive layouts for Mobile and Wide.

After the upgrade, the modules assigned to positions (‘phone-head-image’ should be hidden) that were hidden in the Wide layout are no longer hidden and the modules assigned to positions hidden in the Mobile layout (‘slideshow’) are also no longer hidden.

I’ve just re-enabled all the modules so you can see what it looks like: see http://bit.ly/1wtnRJh. The positions are hidden for the respective layouts but the modules still show. The attached image shows what the Mobile and Wide layouts should look like.

Thanks for your help!

1. mobile-and-wide-layouts
    Adam M Moderator

Hi @davisj,

Have you modified the template ? I checked your site and see that there are several missing CSS rules in this file.

Please update your template via JA Extension Manager as well. In case you modified the template and don’t want to update it, please open above css file then add this code :

.hidden-default {
    display: none !important;
    } @media (min-width: 1200px) {
    .hidden-wide {
    }
    } @media (min-width: 980px) and (max-width: 1199px) {
    .hidden-normal {
    }
    } @media (min-width: 768px) and (max-width: 979px) {
    .hidden-xtablet {
    }
    } @media (min-width: 600px) and (max-width: 767px) {
    .hidden-tablet {
    }
    } @media (max-width: 599px) {
    .hidden-mobile {
    }
    }

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Adam M 9 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum