Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Hi,

I have done a search and come across this post: https://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/table-appearance-in-responsive-mode/#post-471630 – I am guessing they suffered the same issue as me?

The table works fine on a normal screen but if you look at it on a mobile device or resize the screen the text all goes onto one like thus making the column go on forever if you have a load of text.

I have attached a screenshot to show what i mean. I’m guessing this may be a CSS fix but i’ve spent too much time already trying to resolve it so hoping for help.

The table is basically too big on mobile version. I already set the 4 columns to 25% which worked well but how can we shrink the table on mobile view so the column is smaller or the text wraps?

Thanks

1. r-table
    Saguaros Moderator

Hi James,

You’re right, it will require lots of CSS styles for responsive table, I also give some references in that topic, did you try with that?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 8 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum