Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Hello,

at http://173.254.15.37

..one of the wall items I need to make “property listings”, and when the user gets inside , the user needs to see several property rental and sale listings and when the user clicks on a property detail screen, that it act something like this, in a responsive way:

themeforest.net/item/opendoor-responsive-real-estate-and-car-dealership/full_screen_preview/3417587

I was wondering if Joomlart had any suggestions, or a product in development like this, that will work with JA Wall –

Thanks!

seaneo Friend

Just checking in here, any ideas or thoughts?

For a “lay guy” like me, there is nothing more I want, than a product I can just “plug into the wall” – thanks

Manos Moderator

I think you are looking for something like sobi pro yes ?

With a few modifications on the sobi pro templates i am pretty sure you can achieve your goal!

arucardx Friend

Might also be possible to the same with K2 and sub-templates for categories as well. But in the case of Joomla alone, you are only able to do it through a menu item, so unless your article is going to be a menu item(hidden maybe), you are out of luck here.

seaneo Friend

Thanks Pascm and Arucardx

Sobi often comes into my mind here, but unfortunately I don’t have the resources to make modifications and almost re-invent the wheel, I need something that is ready to go, and if I am not mistaken, Sobi2 and SobiPro dont have real estate listing templates that will work on JA WALL, right @pixelzombie ?

Any other thoughts?

thank you

pixelzombie Friend

Hey saneo,

I’ve just modified the default template of sobipro for JA Wall. They have a real estate template called SobImmo http://sobipro.sigsiu.net/download/templates/278-SobImmo but this one is commercial. All JA Wall changes have to be done for this particular template too.

Cheers

Frank

seaneo Friend

Hi Frank,

Thanks – I’m trying to interpret your message.

1) When you say you have just modified the default template of sobipro for JaWall – what modification did you do, how how does it differ from what you already at:

http://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/sobipro-template-for-ja-wall/

My second question is:

2) Are you able to determine what changes need to be made to this template to make it work on JA WALL?

Many thanks

pixelzombie Friend

1) There where a lot of steps to make the default sobipro template work with JA Wall, but pretty “do-able” if you know what I mean. I can’t recall all changes. Why don’t you take the default theme and compare it with the wall-enabled one? You can do that with windiff or something similar.

2) I should be able to alter this template aswell, but I can’t tell you how much work it is nor how long it would take.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  pixelzombie 11 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum