Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author

I installed the latest purity iii quickstart package. If I change in the backend the logo from TEXT to IMAGE and set an image, the left off-canvas toggle will overlay the logo, as soon as I resize the screen width.
    And it doesn’t matter what logo size I use. If I just leave the original T3 logo in there: the same problem
    If I leave it to TEXT, everything is fine and correct.
    Also: in the blank t3 template the logo image will center if you resize the screen and looks correct.

Hieu Nguyen Admin

The “Logo Image” option currently not work in Purity III, at least in this Developer Preview version.

We will update it in the Stable release. Stay tune!

pdca Friend

Thank you for that quick reply and info!

Hieu Nguyen Admin

You’re welcome, pdca. Enjoy the template!

Thread’s marked as “Solved” 🙂

rvillela Friend

This still seems to be an issue with the Stable 1.0.0 release. :((

Hieu Nguyen Admin

Try to use the Logo Image with has similar size (160 x 55) of the default logo. Bigger logo may cause problem.

Or you can edit file “less/style.less” to make the logo image responsive. However, doing that will make your logo look bad.

Change

[PHP]// Logo Image
    // ———-
    .logo-image {
    // Hide sitename and slogan
    span, small {
    display: none;
    }
    }[/PHP]

to

[PHP]// Logo Image
    // ———-
    .logo-image {
    > a {
    width: 160px;
    height: 55px;
    > img {
    max-width: 100%;
    }
    }
    // Hide sitename and slogan
    span, small {
    display: none;
    }
    }[/PHP]

I suggest, the best way is still editting your logo to better suit with the template. The max height should be 55px. The width should be within 200px.

If you need more assistant, feel free to ask! 🙂

rvillela Friend

My logo is only 50×50, but still exhibits the issue :((
    http://www.bikingzone.us/

Hieu Nguyen Admin

Did you rebuild the LESS to CSS after upgrading to the Stable Version?

rvillela Friend

Yes, I did. I got a k2 error that disappeared too quickly for me to view.

Hieu Nguyen Admin

Just have a quick look on your site. It’s still using the old CSS which was built from the old version.

PM me an temporarily administrator account. I’ll see if I can help you in this case.

rvillela Friend

Sorry, I created a custom template from the Corporate template, so that is probably the issue

Hieu Nguyen Admin

You’re welcome!

Try again and please re-confirm that the issue is gone. Anyway, I’m still here if you need more help. Please feel free to ask! 🙂

rvillela Friend

Turned out to be the custom Theme that I created. When I select one of the base themes, it works as expected.
    Thanks for the help.

Hieu Nguyen Admin

Glad that you sorted things out! Enjoy the template, my friend!

pdca Friend

Hello Hieu, I tried the new version and everything is fine for me with the logo and the Off-Canvas now when you resize it to the smallest possible size.
    However there is a very small flaw in the style.css providing a bg color to the logo, which is easily to fix by setting the bg color to transparent…
    So thank you for fixing all those issues so quickly 🙂
    Also it seems that you might have fixed the multilingual issue, as my lang dropdown was empty and now with the new version it’s fine. I didn’t test it fully yet, but it looks promising…

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

This topic contains 15 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  pdca 10 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum