Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

I tried to configure responsive layout for mobile. I use T3.

I can cancel some modules but cant change the order. My mobile layout is showing sidebar but not articles or menu.

I cant see any documentation for this.

Here is screenshot

Regards

Ninja Lead Moderator

In responsive – mobile layout, the menu will be collapsed into a nav button as this screenshot:

And as I can see that modules or article on homepage of your site are working well, if there are still problem here, pls clarify more details so that I can help.

Ninja Lead Moderator

In responsive – mobile layout, the menu will be collapsed into a nav button as this screenshot:

And as I can see that modules or article on homepage of your site are working well, if there are still problem here, pls clarify more details so that I can help.

satrancokulu Friend

Hi,

Thank you for the answer. Yes i know modules working. But i want to change the order. I want to have articles listed first. Not smt i put on sidebar.

Regards

satrancokulu Friend

Hi,

Thank you for the answer. Yes i know modules working. But i want to change the order. I want to have articles listed first. Not smt i put on sidebar.

Regards

Ninja Lead Moderator

<em>@satrancokulu 491915 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi,

Regards</blockquote>

Hi,

I am so sorry about this but I think you could not change the ordering position name on mobile and it shows like as screenshot

if you want to show the article on first list, you have to disable headline, head-search, head-advertisement, home-feature-1 positions by click eye icon in top right each position name

Hope it helps

Regards

Ninja Lead Moderator

<em>@satrancokulu 491915 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi,

Regards</blockquote>

Hi,

I’m afraid that you could not change the ordering position name on mobile because it will also affect when viewing in desktop and it shows like as screenshot

if you want to show the article on first list, you have to disable headline, head-search, head-advertisement, home-feature-1 positions by click eye icon in top right each position name

Regards

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Ninja Lead 8 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum