Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

Hi,

When adding a class suffix for the module, pls make sure that you add a space before the class name.

For the responsive issue, it’s recommended to test in real device (mobile/tablet / etc…), resizing browser is not the best way to test as each browser renders in a different way and sometimes doesn’t bring correct result.

Regards

TuzTref Friend

As for such "non-standard" screen resolution: 1208, 1024, 979 – what is due?

Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

Did you experience the same with our demo site here? http://ja-fixel.demo.joomlart.com/index.php/en/

Also share the credentials of your site so I can take a look.

TuzTref Friend

These dimensions I saw in the code template.css & responsive-template.css

Saguaros Moderator

Kindly share the credentials of your site, I will take a look and check for you.

TuzTref Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    TuzTref Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Saguaros Moderator

Could you share the URL of page where I can see issue as your screenshots in first post?

TuzTref Friend

This is main page, I used to show the code of an item in the browser and enabled the display of mobile phone. Then the mouse pulled the screen size.

TuzTref Friend

I have another question. I installed Jshopping search module – but it uses the styles I’ve written in months.css classes namely concealment module depending on the screen size of the device. For example this class

@media (min-width: 220px) and (max-width: 480px){
    .none-xs {
    display: none;
    }
    }

The module ignores this class, in code page it misses. Can you tell what is the reason?

TuzTref Friend

Oops, seems I had to add this in fixel.css 🙂

Saguaros Moderator

Is that ok now?

TuzTref Friend

Yes, all is well! Thank you very much for your answers!

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

This topic contains 13 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  TuzTref 6 years, 3 months ago.

The topic ‘Responsive layout’ is closed to new replies.