Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

Hello,

I am having an issue with the responsiveness on tablets as the modules and coming out of the right side of the screen and not fitting the page
    Domain is musichideout.com

Please help

1. IMG_5630-2
    Ninja Lead Moderator

Hi,

You can provide the URL and screenshot highlighting the issue, I will help you to check it.

Regards

Najass Scott Friend

Hi the domain is http://www.musichideout.com it seems to only do it in landscape for tablet sized screens and small laptops

Please see pictures

1. IMG_5630
    Najass Scott Friend

The domain is musichideout.com

Please see pictures below

Ninja Lead Moderator

Hi,

Your site requires username/password login first, please give me the credential info via private reply. I will check the problem on your site

Regards

Najass Scott Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Najass Scott Friend

Hi Ninja, any update on the problem

Ninja Lead Moderator

Hi,

I changed the configuration on your site and now you can see the responsive on your site is working as well https://cl.ly/350x2y0K3N1R

Regards

Najass Scott Friend

Hi ninja,

It’s still not working on small and medium screens (iPads and laptops)

Ninja Lead Moderator

Hi,

Please let me know the dimension: width and height to get this problem on your site.

Regards

Najass Scott Friend

Hi ninja,

I don’t no what size it is, I think it’s the medium 992px or the small. it’s not responding quick enough, so if you adjust the screen on a Mac half the content disappears before it resizes

It works fine on mobile and large screen computers

Najass Scott Friend

I have now fixed the issue which was due to the thememagic sizing, I set these to default and the problem has now been resolved

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

This topic contains 15 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Najass Scott 7 years, 7 months ago.

The topic ‘responsive issue’ is closed to new replies.