Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hello!
    I have notice that in product category layout the product image resize is bad, it becomes bigger with one big distortion when the screen is small. Is there any solution to show images correctly? Hope one response and your help. Many thanks and regards.

1. bad_product_image
    pavit Moderator

Hi

Without a link or an access to your website is difficult to understand what is happening

anyway you set width and height for image ? if so remove it and try again, or give us via PM a temp super user account to your admin page

minimizan Friend

Hi, this happens also in your live demo. I`ll try to be more explicit, sorry:

In Shop > All catogories http://joomla25-templates.joomlart.com/ja_mixmaz/shop/all-categories.html and in Shop > All categories > Women or Men when screen is resized or you see the web in a phone, the images (categories or items for sale) becomes bigger and due to this the images are distorted.

I have solved it deleting the witdh of images in layout-mobile.css div.browse-view .row .product .product-images a img {width: 100%;} but I do not think that this is the best solution. Any other idea? thanks and BR!

Saguaros Moderator

Hi minimizan,

This due to concept of this JA Mixmaz template, if you want it looks smalller, you can edit the above with value in layout-mobile.css file.

Then clean JAT3 cache.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 10 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum