Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author

Good day admin. My ja teline doesn’t show all positions on responsive, even wen all positions are active in layout.
    Sidebars and header doesn’t show. Pls these positions are very important and need to be visible. Pls help me out. thanks.
    http://www.absradiotv.com/abstest

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi Some of the header parts are hidden for the smaller views because they does not fit in that space . And Break the header design . For the sidebar add below code in custom.css file

@media screen and (max-width: 992px){
    .t3-sidebar {
        display: block!important;
    }}
    stazzy Friend

added code but not still working

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Please add the code again , i corrected the code above .
    It will work now.

stazzy Friend

Now working. Thanks. But for the header to work normally is there no solution?

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Kindly provide the details of issues you are getting with header .
    With screenshots and add description inside the screenshot , i will check it .

stazzy Friend

THIIS IS THE ISSUE. THE IMAGE CANT REDUCE AND ITS STICKY. VIEW IMAGE.

1. header
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Kindly share the url of site , the current site url is different then your screenshot .

stazzy Friend

am working on local host. Do we wait till i upload to ftp?

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    ues kindly put the site live or replicate the work on current site , so i can what exactly you want to change .

stazzy Friend

@pankaj Sharma Good morning. am now live on http://www.absradiotv.com/abstest
    Pls check out this header issue on responsive. thankd

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    There is some custom code added by you in custom.css file that resulting this problem .kindly remove that code and then add this code

@media (max-width: 768px) { .t3-header { top: 54px; }}

stazzy Friend

The code is wrong.
    I removed the one i had and input this and the header and sidebar positions dissapearedd. so i guess its wrong.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Do not remove all code , use all the codes i provided you in this thread , and you can see the logo , search fine .
    I just tested the same on your site .
    Only the custom code creating issue that is added by you in the first line .

stazzy Friend

SEE WHAT THIS CODE DOES. IT DISABLES THE WHATSNEW POSITION VIEW IMAGE.

1. erro
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)

This topic contains 17 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 7 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum