Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

I started using the JA Events II template on my site and I notice that although the responsive bootstrap css files are present in the T3 system plugin, they do not get loaded on the template. Files like bootstrap-responsive.min.css

How to I fix that issue?

pavit Moderator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    thomascollado Friend

Thank you for your response.

That is exactly how I realize I had the problem, I turned off the iceshortcodes plugin and Clear / deleted cash multiple time and confirmed that the template JA Events II was not loading the responsive code for bootstrap.

It only gets loaded from that plugin that is why I keep it on.

I turned it off so you can see it for yourself that the template is not loading the responsive part of bootstrap. Please take a look now.

The responsive option in the general tab is ON

Thanks

PS. The icetheme shortcode plugin actually searches for bootstrap from the template first, if it doesnt find it in the template then it loads the one that comes with the plugin.

pavit Moderator

Hi there

You should disable/uninstall all external extensions that can override default bootstrap installed with the template.

If you look at the demo site you will see that it loads correctly boostrap file.

Regards

thomascollado Friend

That is a quick and easy way for you to tell me you don’t know how to fix my problem, I do not appreciate that. Why don’t you just pass the item to someone that can help?

There are no other extensions loading bootstrap, if there were you will see it being loaded up in the source and we would not be having this conversation.

Now here is the original problem that I asked for help with…. The template is NOT loading the responsive part of bootstrap, How do I fix that problem and make it load it?

pavit Moderator

That is a quick and easy way for you to tell me you don’t know how to fix my problem, I do not appreciate that. Why don’t you just pass the item to someone that can help?

Sure, i will immediatly reassign this topic to someone else don’t worry.

thomascollado Friend

Thank you.

Ninja Lead Moderator

@thomascollado: Have you sorted out the problem on your site? I check and see it’s working fine on your site.

1. Screen-Shot-2016-05-03-at-15.08.03
    2. Screen-Shot-2016-05-03-at-15.08.13
    thomascollado Friend

Its been 3 days since you told me that you would "immediately reassign this topic" Any luck immediatly reasigning it? Cause I have not heard from anyone yet.

thomascollado Friend

Yes I did, but not at the Joomlart template level. I install the stand alone template on the site and it never loaded up the responsive part of bootstrap. It is present on the t3 plugin, it just does not load.

I solve the issue with the the twitter bootstrap plugin from digitaldisseny and customizing the part that did not work.

It would still be nice to not need an additional plugin to have the template do what it claims.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

This topic contains 9 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  thomascollado 7 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum