Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • Author

Hi there,

My site has problem when at ‘large’ screen, for some screen width the user must scroll right and left to see the whole site. Can I make the default responsive site to be narrower?

Also, when the browser width is smaller, the Sidebar 2 juts out to the right. How to solve this?

Please advise. TQ!

1. scroll_width
    2. scroll-width
    3. juts-out-small-screen
    chavan Friend

Add this code to custom.css

#t3-sidebar img{
    max-width:100% !important;
    }

if this doesn’t work. I need to look at your website to fix the issue. It seems you have it in your locahost. so please post them into your demo server. so i could check and provide you a fix for this

chavan Friend

#t3-sidebar img{
    max-width:100% !important;
    }

if this doesn’t work. I need to look at your website to fix the issue. It seems you have it in your locahost. so please post them into your demo server. so i could check and provide you a fix for this

Josh Friend

Hi Chavan,

I’d tried but it doesn’t work.

I’d added a module position right below the component. However, even if I removed it, this problem still persists.

You can check out at vag.sg/new/

Josh Friend

Hi Chavan,

I’d tried but it doesn’t work.

I’d added a module position right below the component. However, even if I removed it, this problem still persists.

You can check out at vag.sg/new/

chavan Friend

@media (min-width: 1260px) and (max-width: 1599px){
    .container{
    width: 1260px !important;
    }

}

chavan Friend

@media (min-width: 1260px) and (max-width: 1599px){
    .container{
    width: 1260px !important;
    }

}

Josh Friend

That works great, Chavan!

May I know how to add a little breathing space between the right side of the modules and the right border of the content area in the inner pages. Right now, the right side of the modules is in line with the right border

Josh Friend

That works great, Chavan!

May I know how to add a little breathing space between the right side of the modules and the right border of the content area in the inner pages. Right now, the right side of the modules is in line with the right border

Josh Friend

Oops… I think the inner pages still having the problem at even smaller width

Josh Friend

Oops… I think the inner pages still having the problem at even smaller width

chavan Friend

can you please post a link and a screenshot

chavan Friend

can you please post a link and a screenshot

Josh Friend

Here you go…

A little space between the module and right border

1. more-space
    Josh Friend

Here you go…

A little space between the module and right border

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)

This topic contains 20 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  chavan 8 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum