Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Response from JoomlArt Updater Service: Your account does not have enough permission to take this action. Please contact “JoomlArt Updater Service” for more information or use another account.
    Upgrade failured
    am i missing something? i thought developer members had access to all?

iguinee Friend

Hi,

I suppose you were trying to use JA Extensions Manager. If so, there 2 steps you need to complete before been able to use the Manager.

1- Go to the Extensions Manager and click on Services Manager. From there, you can “Edit” the Joomlart Updates by entering you username and secret work, and save it. Then make it the default by clicking on the radio button and pressing on “Default” at the top right side.

2- After completing step 1, then click on “Configurations” located on the left menu, second to last. Without changing anything, just click on save. These should be the configs:
    Local repository path: jaextmanager_data
    Mysql path: mysql
    Mysql dump path: mysqldump

After these 2 steps, then try again and see the magic.

Good luck!

TomC Moderator

GREAT HELP, iguinee !!!

sulcusan . . . in addition to the helpful info iguinee provided above, here is a VIDEO TUTORIAL for how to use the Extension Manager as well. (I’ve always found that visual example helps me learn/understand certain things much better (and faster) than text-only instructions)

This is not to diminish the value of iguinee’s suggestions above, mind you . . . just providing an additional resource.

TEAMWORK !!!

😎

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  TomC 12 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum