Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hi,
    in my site the images in slideshow (module position spa-home) not resizing, but are cut in responsive layout.
    It’s ok in destop layout.
    Help me.
    Claudio

Ninja Lead Moderator

It seems to be a bug of this template. I’ve reported this to development team, they will check and fix it soon.

You can check its progress here

midhat Friend

I installed the latest version, but at resolutions below 800px still not responsive

Ninja Lead Moderator

<em>@midhat 455522 wrote:</em><blockquote>I installed the latest version, but at resolutions below 800px still not responsive</blockquote>

About the problem images in slideshow (module position spa-home), I see this bug is solved in our product, you can check it again, send me the image with describe on that if you still face this problem.

midhat Friend

Yes, I saw that it fixed. Yesterday I downloaded the new version, installed it but the problem persists. You can see on my demo site:
    http://emreza.net/nc/
    Problem is resolutions below 800px, still not responsive

Ninja Lead Moderator

<em>@midhat 455666 wrote:</em><blockquote>Yes, I saw that it fixed. Yesterday I downloaded the new version, installed it but the problem persists. You can see on my demo site:
    http://emreza.net/nc/
    Problem is resolutions below 800px, still not responsive</blockquote>

Try to use my solution below

Open templates/uber/acm/hero/css/style.css file

Find and change

@media screen and (max-width: 767px) {
    .acm-hero {
    background-size: auto;
    }
    }

To

@media screen and (max-width: 767px) {
    .acm-hero {
    background-size: 100%;
    }
    }

Let me know if it helps

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Ninja Lead 9 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum