Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hi,
    I’m using a logo with the size of 170 x 48. Doing this displaces the Megamenu area so when hovering over a menu item then the darker blue color does not reach “all the way down” to the lower end of Megamenu.

How do I correct this, by changing the logo parameters somewhere or by changing something of the Megamenu???

Kaj

1. desired
    2. errornous
    jooservices Friend

<em>@kaj 456844 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi,
    I’m using a logo with the size of 170 x 48. Doing this displaces the Megamenu area so when hovering over a menu item then the darker blue color does not reach “all the way down” to the lower end of Megamenu.

How do I correct this, by changing the logo parameters somewhere or by changing something of the Megamenu???

Kaj</blockquote>

Hi there,
    # Please provide your site URL than we can inspect it.
    # Which one you want to do ? reduce logo size or increase size of megamenu ?

Thank you,
    Viet Vu

kaj Friend

Hi,

URL: http://infocar9.scanbit.se
    I would like to keep the size of the logo and decrease the light blue area when hovering over a menu item so that the darker blue area reaches the “bottom” of the Megamenu area – it’s easier to show a pi than explain::

Cheers,
    Kaj

1. desired
    jooservices Friend

<em>@kaj 456891 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi,

URL: http://infocar9.scanbit.se
    I would like to keep the size of the logo and decrease the light blue area when hovering over a menu item so that the darker blue area reaches the “bottom” of the Megamenu area – it’s easier to show a pi than explain::

Cheers,
    Kaj</blockquote>

Hi there,
    Please try with this

.t3-header {
    padding-top: 20px;
    padding-bottom: 2px;
    background: #0077bb
    position: relative;

Thank you,
    Viet Vu

1. 2014-12-10_16-13-06
    kaj Friend

Yes! It works, thank you! I have learned something new today.
    Cheers,
    Kaj

jooservices Friend

<em>@kaj 456926 wrote:</em><blockquote>Yes! It works, thank you! I have learned something new today.
    Cheers,
    Kaj</blockquote>

You are welcome.

Thank you,
    Viet Vu

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  jooservices 9 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum