Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

In the CONTATI menu drop down I turned off the ‘padding’ in 2 places. See screenshot.

So you could try adding custom.css as follows.

.t3-megamenu .mega-nav > li a, .t3-megamenu .dropdown-menu .mega-nav > li a {
        background: none;
        color: #d9d9d9;
        padding: 1px 0; 
    }

css-9adbf-59992.css:30
    .t3-megamenu .mega-nav > li a, .t3-megamenu .dropdown-menu .mega-nav > li a {
        white-space: normal;
        display: block;
        padding: 1px; 
    }

Choose other number than 1 to suit your design. The font size already looks tiny 🙂

BTW: In this ja-nuevo site I built some time ago I think I used modules (type menu) and placed them using Megamenu. https://compose.com.hk/

Tim

• This reply was modified 6 years, 3 months ago by  timtecsa.

1. contati
    Valentino Friend

The menu that I want to resize is the one that appears at the top of the page, not the submenu of the megamenu.
    Thank you
    Valentino

1. menu-resize
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi In your /custom.css file there is custom style code define to change the size and padding.

nav-pills > li > a {
        font-size: 20px;
        padding: 14px 0;
    }

You can change the padding and font size as er per near.

Regards

• This reply was modified 6 years, 3 months ago by  Pankaj Sharma.
    Valentino Friend

nav-pills > li > a {
    font-size: 20px;
    padding: 14px 0;
    }

thanks, I tried to enter the code in the custom.css but it has no effect on my menu.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    You have not need to add the code again, you already have this code in a custom.css file that needs to modify, so that you can change the size of font and padding.
    Kindly check the custom.css file you will find the code is already added by you.

Regards

Valentino Friend

Hi
    You have not need to add the code again, you already have this code in a custom.css file that needs to modify, so that you can change the size of font and padding.
    Kindly check the custom.css file you will find the code is already added by you.

Regards

thank you very much, all solved!

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

You are welcome!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 6 years, 3 months ago.

The topic ‘Resize Menu’ is closed to new replies.