Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hello,

In the Masshead module, can you tell me how I can resize the background that is directly behind the Title and description? Specifically that one that has the “background-color: rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.5); ” that seems to be under the jamasshead h3 tag if I check the code.

Resize in a way so that it overlays the entire background image, so the background image is still visible through the opacity.

Thank you.

Ninja Lead Moderator

You can find the declaration from templates/ja_university_t3/css/template.css file with css style

.jamasshead h3 {
    background-color: rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.5);
    display: inline-block;
    color: #ffffff
    font-size: 41px;
    font-weight: normal;
    padding: 5px 10px;
    margin: 0;
    text-shadow: 1px 1px 0 rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.5);
    text-align: left;
    text-transform: uppercase;
    }

mkfloresca Friend

<em>@Ninja Lead 457720 wrote:</em><blockquote>You can find the declaration from templates/ja_university_t3/css/template.css file with css style

.jamasshead h3 {
    background-color: rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.5);
    display: inline-block;
    color: #ffffff
    font-size: 41px;
    font-weight: normal;
    padding: 5px 10px;
    margin: 0;
    text-shadow: 1px 1px 0 rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.5);
    text-align: left;
    text-transform: uppercase;
    }

</blockquote>

Yes, hi I have found that, but I am not sure how to go about changing the opaque background to be 100% just like the image background. Is it possible and how can I achieve this?

Thanks,
    Karla

1. massheadopaquebg
    Ninja Lead Moderator

Hi Karla,

Try to open templates/ja_university_t3/css/template.css file and add new rule

.jamasshead {
    background-color: #000000;
    background-image: none !important;
    }

If problem still persists, you can post URL of page where I can see the Masshead, I will check it for you.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Ninja Lead 9 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum