Viewing 13 posts - 16 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • Author

That’s kind of how I had it set up for you with my previous CSS suggestions below:

.logo-image .logo-img {
    height: 120px;
    margin-left: -110px;
    width: 350px;
    }

.logo-image .logo-img {
    height: 120px;
    }

. . . . except, perhaps, for repositioning the main-navigation menu a bit so that it is more centered (vertically) within the header section.

Basically, what you can do is play around with the various CSS properties (height/width/margin) until you arrive at the result you’re most happy with. Again, I recommend utilizing an online web development tool such as FIREBUG to do this – as you can play around with the CSS in a real-time (visual) setting – while not affecting your actual site CSS files – until you arrive at the settings you like best. THEN you can modify and save your actual site CSS accordingly.

Make Sense?

🙂

ahsanashraf Friend

Thanks

I have changes the H and W

but no matter what I do, the logo looks squashed and distorted and I don’t understand why. See screen shot and website.

1. Screen-Shot-2014-05-02-at-17.40.54
    TomC Moderator

Do me a favor . . . temporarily set “Optimzie CSS” to “No/Off” within your Template Manager–General settings.

I will then work on this a bit more for you.

ahsanashraf Friend

thanks – done

TomC Moderator

You have two of the same CSS rule within your custom.css that, I believe, are conflicting with one another:

.logo-image .logo-img {
    height: 200px;
    margin-left: -90px;
    width: 289px;
    }

.logo-image .logo-img {
    }

You only need one CSS rule for “.logo-image” – modify so that you only have the following within your custom.css

.logo-image .logo-img {
    width: 289px;

I can/will then work on it further for you.

ahsanashraf Friend

Yes done that, but seems like the menu area doesn’t grow bigger which is why it looks squashed?

TomC Moderator

Okay, I found what is messing things up . . . . .

Look within file path –> /templates/ja_biz/css/themes/sacredknowledge/template.css
    at line 3715 . . . delete the following CSS rule:

.logo-image .logo-img {
    max-height: 40px;
    }

This is what has been conflicting/messing up the CSS you have within your custom.css file.

ahsanashraf Friend

Thanks, now it looks scary lol

TomC Moderator

<em>@ahsanashraf 424897 wrote:</em><blockquote>Thanks, now it looks scary lol</blockquote>

NOW, modify/add the following CSS within your custom.css as follows (as a suggestion) . .

.logo-image .logo-img {
    height: 150px;
    }

.logo-image .logo-img {
    height: 150px;
    }

.t3-mainnav .t3-navbar {
    margin-top: 50px;
    }

ahsanashraf Friend

Tom, this looks much better, thanks for your help. Can I do something about the impact this has had on viewing the logo on mobile devices?

TomC Moderator

<em>@ahsanashraf 424900 wrote:</em><blockquote>Tom, this looks much better, thanks for your help. Can I do something about the impact this has had on viewing the logo on mobile devices?</blockquote>

Ugh, I’m not as astute when it comes to mobile device display . . . for this, I am going to request some assistance from one of my Support Team friends. I am certain he will chime in soon (within the next day or so). Hold tight, more help is on the way . . .

ahsanashraf Friend

You have been a great help, lots of prayers for you. Wishing you all the best.

Ninja Lead Moderator

@ahsanashraf: My solution below will help you to solve the problem on logo site

+ Open templates/ja_biz/css/custom.css file add new rule

@media (max-width: 767px) {
    .logo-image .logo-img {
    max-height: 50px !important;
    }
    } @media screen and (min-width: 768px) {
    .logo {
    top: 1px;
    }
    }

+ Open templates/ja_biz/css/themes/sacredknowledge/template.css file

Change

.logo-image .logo-img {
    max-height: 40px;
    }

To

.logo-image .logo-img {
    max-height: 80px;
    }

Viewing 13 posts - 16 through 28 (of 28 total)

This topic contains 28 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Ninja Lead 10 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum