Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

I resiged the logo in JA Orisite in template.css and it only shows on some pages and on ther pages it is not resized. I changed it From:
    /* Logo Image —*/
    h1.logo { width: 161px; height: 55px; }

h1.logo a {
    background: url(../images/logo.png) no-repeat left;
    display: block;
    width: 161px;
    height: 55px;

TO

/* Logo Image —*/
    h1.logo { width: 350px; height: 55px; }

h1.logo a {
    background: url(../images/logo.png) no-repeat left;
    display: block;
    width: 350px;
    height: 55px;

HELLPPPPPP PLLEAASSEEEE I need it to show resized on all pages

swissa Friend

Could you post a link up please and also set your optimise css to off in template manager please. Then let’s see if we can help you! 🙂

Bestens

TomC Moderator

In addition to providing your url . . . . on which pages is your resized logo not displaying properly?

Are you using multiple color themes?

ccraig99 Friend

I FIXED IT GUYS. All i did was clean the T3 cache and not it works. Again thanks for the great support and willingness to help. (I cant believe it took me 9hrs to figure this out)

TomC Moderator

Craig:
    I brought up your site and checked all of the menu item links/pages …. and in each case, the logo displayed the same for all pages. I’m not sure what you are seeing in relation to what/how the logo is supposed to display.

Have you tried clearing the JAT3 cache, as well as your browser cache?
    Otherwise, Can you, perhaps, clarify a bit?

UPDATE:

ccraig99

I FIXED IT GUYS. All i did was clean the T3 cache and not it works. Again thanks for the great support and willingness to help. (I cant believe it took me 9hrs to figure this out)
    Great minds think alike, eh? . . . and simultaneously.

😎

swissa Friend

<em>@ccraig99 309450 wrote:</em><blockquote>I FIXED IT GUYS. All i did was clean the T3 cache and not it works. Again thanks for the great support and willingness to help. (I cant believe it took me 9hrs to figure this out)</blockquote>

Well done! Hitting that clean T3 cache button will become habit after a while don’t worry! 😉

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  swissa 12 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum