Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

Good Morning,
    I have two requests to Do

1 – In the top banner ( jaslideshowlite ) how can I set images that fit the size of the page ? I mean photos adapted as in this case : http://www.joomlart.com/demo/#ja_zite

2 – I need to change the section our services , I have to remove the title “our services” , then I would lock the slide to pass mouseover , I would manterene fixed and clickable icons . Last request , as I edit the graphic icons within the areas colored circle -icon ?

Thanks for all

daynw Friend

Yes, was just about to ask same question…also want to make the slideshow full width…

Saguaros Moderator

Hi guys,

For the slideshow, you can try with suggestion in this thread: http://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/how-to-restore-full-screen-background-in-slideshow-lite/#post-544748

With the ‘Our services’ text, it can be changed via language file of template: /language/en-GB/en-GB.tpl_ja_nuevo.ini

Look for this text field:

TPL_SPOTLIGHT_TITLE ="Our Services"

and change to your desired text

Valentino Friend

<em>@Saguaros 467638 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi guys,

For the slideshow, you can try with suggestion in this thread: http://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/how-to-restore-full-screen-background-in-slideshow-lite/#post-544748

With the ‘Our services’ text, it can be changed via language file of template: /language/en-GB/en-GB.tpl_ja_nuevo.ini

Look for this text field:

TPL_SPOTLIGHT_TITLE ="Our Services"

and change to your desired text</blockquote>

hello,
    thanks for the reply, I have modified the file but still appears our services, I have set the Italian language, I have to change any other file? for the slide of the icons on the event onmouseover I’d know help me?

Saguaros Moderator

The above text is for English, for other language, you will need to add the language file for template in its own language folder.

For example, with Italian, you will need to edit the same text in the file: /language/it-IT/it-IT.tpl_ja_nuevo.ini (create this file if it doesn’t exist)

Valentino Friend

It works OK ! To lock the slide of the icons can you help me? I would like the fixed icons and clickable , how can I do ?

Saguaros Moderator

Let me check this and will be back to you asap

Saguaros Moderator

You can open the less file: /templates/ja_nuevo/less/modules.less

Look for the style for the ‘Spotlight’, at approx line 975:

// Spotlight
    .ja-special-content {
    text-align: center;
    height: auto;
    overflow: hidden;
    height: 320px;

//Control screen tablet
    @media (min-width: @screen-sm-min) and (max-width: @screen-sm-max) {
    height: 340px;
    }

&:hover {
    @media (min-width: @screen-lg) {
    .circle-icon {
    -webkit-transform: translate(0, -360px);
    -moz-transform: translate(0, -360px);
    -o-transform: translate(0, -360px);
    -ms-transform: translate(0, -360px);
    transform: translate(0, -360px);
    display: none9; //Style for IE 8
    }

h4 {
    margin-top: -150px;
    margin-top: 50px9; //Style for IE 8
    }

.btn {
    display: inline-block;
    }

}
    }

You can remove above text in red.

Valentino Friend

Perfect! It works ! Last request , how can I do to make the circular icons clickable ?
    thanks

Saguaros Moderator

These are custom HTML module, you can go to their backend settings and change the content as you wish

Valentino Friend

<em>@Saguaros 468819 wrote:</em><blockquote>These are custom HTML module, you can go to their backend settings and change the content as you wish</blockquote>

Hello , could you tell me the code to insert into custom.css to make the circle object – clickable icon ?
    Thanks !

Valentino Friend

I solved it

original code:

<div class="ja-special-content">
    <div class="circle-icon background-3"><em class="fa fa-laptop"></em>
    </div>
    <h4><a href="">Link</a></h4>
    </div>

modified code:

<div class="ja-special-content">
    <div class="circle-icon background-3"><a href="link"><em class="fa fa-laptop"></em></a>
    </div>
    <h4><a href="">LINK</a></h4>
    </div>

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

This topic contains 12 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Valentino 9 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum