Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author

I joined on June 28, 2011. Paid $59.00 and was also charged $1.77 foreign currency exchange! Found that the template I was looking at was not going to meet my needs. Too many problems. Requested a refund on July 29, 2011. I have received absolutely NO response!!!

jayatunge Friend

<em>@ussarizona 253258 wrote:</em><blockquote>I joined on June 28, 2011. Paid $59.00 and was also charged $1.77 foreign currency exchange! Found that the template I was looking at was not going to meet my needs. Too many problems. Requested a refund on July 29, 2011. I have received absolutely NO response!!!

Beware that this company does not appear to honor it’s “Money Back Guarantee”

VERY Disappointed and feeling ripped off. Have never done business with a company that completely ignored customers in this way!</blockquote>

Did you not see the “DEMO BUILDER” option? You could have used it to test your template before you buy! Requesting refund after 01 Month??????

Hung Dinh Friend

Hi Ussrizona,

Kindly confirm following:

– How did you submit the refund request? There is no support or refund ticket from your username “ussarizona” or your email “ussariz…..xxx@gmail.com “. After contacting JoomlArt using contact form, refund form you always have a confirmation of ticket acknowledge email.

– What is the template you found “not going to meet my needs”

– If you don’t see it work for you, do you think you need to download 37 templates and then request for refund?

You will have your all money back, I just want to make sure we don’t have any misunderstanding here. We highly respect our customer and commitment. Hope you can do the same to us!

ussarizona Friend

Here is a copy of my email…

Hung Dinh, I did not download 37 templates… I downloaded 2 or 3 packages which I just cannot use. I tried the one I originally wanted and it didn’t meet my needs. Tried one or two more also did not work for me.

I need a template that can integrate with Joomla already installed. Without a quickstart install, your templates take much too much time to make work. I don’t have that kind of time.

In answer to the other post above by jayatunge, yes, I did see the demo installation available but what good would that do me? It is already installed and ready to go which doesn’t give me a full feel for how difficult it will be to integrate into a working website. I requested the refund after one day NOT 1 month as you say.

I am also very disappointed with the fact that I have to discuss this in an open forum and my email address is now displayed above. Please remove my email address from the above post. I find that to be very unprofessional and no other company I have done business with has EVER done a thing like that! I simply would like the refund promised. I asked for this within 24 hrs of buying the membership. Thank you.

Just to clarify, when I filled out the form for the refund request, there was a box that asked for ticket number. I did not have a “ticket number” to put in the box nor did I know where to find one.

Name: xxx
    Subject: Request Refund
    Contact eMail: xxx
    Category: Templates/extensions have problems
    Ticket ID:

Templates/extensions have problems. I have encountered too many problems. I was hoping for something that was ready to go. I just don’t have the time to do so much work. I also noticed that the extensions included in the template packages are outdated in many cases. When I went to the extension downloads to try and update to newer versions, I found out I have to buy yet another membership. Please cancel my account and refund my membership fees. Thank you.

———–END OF MAIL DETAILS ———–
    The form submited on JoomlArt.com
    Time and Date of Submission: 29/Jun/2011 at 03:33:36

Sincerely,
    JoomlArt.com Customer Service.
    http://www.joomlart.com

————————————–
    NOTE: This message was created by an automated system, please do not reply to this email address as it is not monitored.
    FAQs: http://www.joomlart.com/faq.php
    Contact Us: http://www.joomlart.com/member/contact.php

chicagouser Friend

here I’m also waiting for FULL MONEY REFUND.

TomC Moderator

<em>@chicagouser 253507 wrote:</em><blockquote>here I’m also waiting for FULL MONEY REFUND.</blockquote>
    223 downloads and you want a full refund?

What is the reason for your request? Having obtained 223 JoomlART products, what/how do you feel you have not received value for your membership?

zao dao Friend

you guys want to download joomlart template without paying money,don’t be evil.

www.8media.com
    www.zaodao.com

chicagouser Friend

zaodao;253512you guys want to download joomlart template without paying money,don’t be evil.

the reason for to request refund is;

submitted support request many times, created user for support team, but they never provides support.

On forum support standard is lower than expectation.

TomC Moderator

<em>@chicagouser 253515 wrote:</em><blockquote>the reason for to request refund is;

submitted support request many times, created user for support team, but they never provides support.

On forum support standard is lower than expectation.</blockquote>

In point of fact, quite the opposite is true actually . . . .

I have looked through your posts and – except for the multiple times when you’ve done little more than complain – various members and Support Staff HAVE tried to assist you. Cooperation is a two way street . . . and there is an element of patience with the process that you have to demonstrate as well. It does not appear that you have been willing to engage in either.

Nevertheless, you certainly have taken ample opportunity to download 282 JoomlART products within your time here – the value of which is included within your membership package.

I do not know the remaining duration of your purchased membership package … however, unless your membership period ends this month, perhaps Hung will consider a pro-rated refund for the remainder of your membership period.

ussarizona Friend

<em>@Hung Dinh 253353 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi Ussrizona,

Kindly confirm following:

– How did you submit the refund request? There is no support or refund ticket from your username “ussarizona” or your email “ussariz…..xxx@gmail.com “. After contacting JoomlArt using contact form, refund form you always have a confirmation of ticket acknowledge email.

– What is the template you found “not going to meet my needs”

– If you don’t see it work for you, do you think you need to download 37 templates and then request for refund?

You will have your all money back, I just want to make sure we don’t have any misunderstanding here. We highly respect our customer and commitment. Hope you can do the same to us!</blockquote>

I asked for refund within 24 hrs after joining. It has been nearly a month and over a week since the above promise was made. Still no refund. Still being ignored… and still can’t use these templates.

Anonymous Moderator

<em>@ussarizona 255066 wrote:</em><blockquote>I asked for refund within 24 hrs after joining. It has been nearly a month and over a week since the above promise was made. Still no refund. Still being ignored… and still can’t use these templates.</blockquote>

I have checked and could see that we do not receive any email regarding refund request from you. Have you raised any ticket via http://support.joomlart.com for this? If yes, please give me the ticket ID for further check ? There might be an unexpected error on mail server at the time only.

Before you leave, we highly appreciate if you could give us information on your expectations / difficulties/ questions while dealing with our products on your site (please help us list out your comments via this form: http://spreadsheets.google.com/a/joomsolutions.com/viewform?hl=en&formkey=dFB4eTBRVTJJTF9La1FVWXY1c2x5dUE6MQ#gid=0). Your valuable feedback shall help us to improve products and avoid similar experiences for other users.

Regarding your refund request, i have checked with our Accounting Dept and I would like to inform that the payment has just been fully refunded. Kindly check at your end and confirm me once the money really reaches your account.

Strongly hope that we still have chance to give a better service in the time to come.

Thank you so much.

slhsweb Friend

I’m also still waiting for refund (requested within 7 days of purchase) I keep receiving e-mails re: the ticket I filed with no resolution. I am getting e-mails that say the refund has been made but nothing has appeared on my end for a week. Any suggestions?:((

TomC Moderator

<em>@slhsweb 289734 wrote:</em><blockquote>I’m also still waiting for refund (requested within 7 days of purchase) I keep receiving e-mails re: the ticket I filed with no resolution. I am getting e-mails that say the refund has been made but nothing has appeared on my end for a week. Any suggestions?:((</blockquote>
    Can you provide the Ticket Reference Number for your request?

Also, might we inquire as to what issues you are experiencing that has given cause for you to request a refund?

slhsweb Friend

<em>@TomC 289761 wrote:</em><blockquote>Can you provide the Ticket Reference Number for your request?

Also, might we inquire as to what issues you are experiencing that has given cause for you to request a refund?</blockquote>

Thanks…..

Ticket #MMJ-320-43620

Issues: The developer I hired can’t work with the template I wanted, so I prefer to reapply for a membership next year when I have had time
    to find the appropriate person to work with the drupal template. I’ve had several note exchanges with a Joomlart rep and he keeps assuring me that the refund has been made..I assume the refund would come through my paypal account.

Thank you,
    C.G.

Anonymous Moderator

<em>@slhsweb 289949 wrote:</em><blockquote>Thanks…..

Ticket #MMJ-320-43620

Issues: The developer I hired can’t work with the template I wanted, so I prefer to reapply for a membership next year when I have had time
    to find the appropriate person to work with the drupal template. I’ve had several note exchanges with a Joomlart rep and he keeps assuring me that the refund has been made..I assume the refund would come through my paypal account.

Thank you,
    C.G.</blockquote>

Hello Slhsweb,

Our sales team has been reached you via ticket #MMJ-320-43620.

Kindly check the answer and feel free to let us know if you have any further help.

Thanks.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)

This topic contains 16 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  slhsweb 12 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum