Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Striaght off let me say I think these templates are brilliant, represent excellent value and, thanks also to Joomla, open up the possibilities of functionally rich web design to those of us who otherwise wouldn’t cut it.

Having said that, I am struglling with repurposing the header graphic for this template which seems to make quite sophisticated use of Photoshop layers etc. If anybody out there has the time and patience to explain how this works (particularly generating the two different sized headers) it would be much apprecaited. Many thanks, Ian

ShannonN Friend

iedwards;15576Striaght off let me say I think these templates are brilliant, represent excellent value and, thanks also to Joomla, open up the possibilities of functionally rich web design to those of us who otherwise wouldn’t cut it.

Having said that, I am struglling with repurposing the header graphic for this template which seems to make quite sophisticated use of Photoshop layers etc. If anybody out there has the time and patience to explain how this works (particularly generating the two different sized headers) it would be much apprecaited. Many thanks, Ian

PM me mate and I’ll have a look see do you have any sample etc

Cheers ShannonN

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  ShannonN 17 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum