Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

I have to say I share a lot of frustration with most of you here. Some of us we rely on this as a source of earning a living. I do understand this is some hard work. Can we at least get a date when particular templates are ready? or may be a road map? Any information regarding updates for JA Uber, JA Company etc please, will be highly appreciated. Joomla 3.71 and 3.72 are critical security update. I am still running 3.70 because I get errors when i try to update. Please help!

Saguaros Moderator

Hi Emmanuel,

JA Company should be ready for J3.7.2, did you try to take a backup of your site and update to this latest version?

If you face any issue with this latest version, you can share the credentials of your site and clarify the issue in details so I can help you out.

Regards

allens Friend

Hi, i’ve also bugs JA Uber Admin is not running, after the Update to Joomla 3.7. How can i solve this issue?

Saguaros Moderator

What you mean by ‘JA Uber Admin’ ?

Emmanuel Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Saguaros Moderator

Hi Emmanuel,

This relates to the Joomla issue / server configuration rather than template.

Pls make sure that you have:

• Correct permissions for files/folders on your site: the recommended should be: File-644 and Folder-755
    • PHP config settings (memory_limit, max_execution_time etc): you can check with your hosting provider to set adequate values for them.

You can make a small search for the error message as your screenshot, there are many threads in Joomla forum discussing about this.

Regards

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 6 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum