Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

I tried to replace the logo by uploading a new logo to the theme image folder.
    Later I noticed the option to select a new logo from the image folder.
    I then change the logo size css to suit the new logo.
    Neither method worked.
    Now I can’t even revert back to logo text.
    Why is this so difficult??

ecohaven Friend

I emptied the browser cache, but this was not enough, I also had to turn template developer mode on and off to get the new logo to appear.

Stork11 Friend

Hello ecohaven,

When a website runs, it’s affected by site cache and browser cache, especially CSS files. If you change something in CSS file, you need to clean your site cache and browser cache to see the result.

In T3 framework, if you turn template developer mode off, site cache will be cleaned automatically.

Regards.

alex_feng Friend

I tried to resize the logo size by modifying variable.less located at template>ja_onepage>less But it does not work (It does not get me the size I want)….. Any idea?

cssyeah Moderator

Hi alex_feng,

Which theme are you using? If you are using default, you can edit logo size in the variable.less file. But if you are using any other theme, you need to open the template.less file in that theme and edit logo size.

EX:
    + metro –> themes/metro/template.less
    + modern –> themes/modern/template.less
    + retro –> themes/retro/template.less
    + solid –> themes/solid/template.less

After editing you need to login to back-end and compile LESS to CSS again.

Regards!

Stork11 Friend

<em>@alex_feng 356556 wrote:</em><blockquote>I tried to resize the logo size by modifying variable.less located at template>ja_onepage>less But it does not work (It does not get me the size I want)….. Any idea?</blockquote>
    Hello alex_feng,

Did you try to click on “Compile LESS to CSS”? You should compile “.less” files to “.css” files to see the results.

Regards.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Stork11 11 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum