Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Hello,

Is it possible to replace the 3 menu bars with the word “Menu” ?

The problem here is that many older folk, who these days are finally starting to buy handhelds and 7″ tablets are not used to these icons (3 menu bars) and what they mean…older folk look for actual words to guide them from what I can see.

See attached graphic for what I mean about the 3 menu bars

Let me know, I am considering buying JA WALL

Thanks!

1. menu
    Sherlock Friend

Hi seaneo,

It of course is possible to replace as you wanting
    First you open the template index file templatesja_wallindex.php, looking for this snap of html code

<div class=”btn-toggle sidebar-toggle”>
    <span> </span><strong>Sidebar</strong>
    </div>

Change it to

<div class=”btn-toggle sidebar-toggle”>
    <span>Menu</span><strong>Sidebar</strong>
    </div>

Then open the template.css file templatesja_wallcsstemplate.css looking for this css rule
    .sidebar-toggle > span {
    background-image: url(../images/btn-sidebar.png);
    }
    Change it to
    .sidebar-toggle > span {
    top:30%;
    font-size:14px;
    color:#CC3333;
    left:25%;
    }

Hope it helps !

giusti2 Friend

What if I would like to see ONLY the toggle menu (Web, Tablet and Mobile)? Is there a way?

giusti2 Friend

What if I would like to see ONLY the toggle menu (Web, Tablet and Mobile)? Is there a way?

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

<em>@giusti2 495371 wrote:</em><blockquote>What if I would like to see ONLY the toggle menu (Web, Tablet and Mobile)? Is there a way?</blockquote>
    Hello @giusti2 the Topic of the thread was replace menu bar with menu word menu , can u open a separate thread for your new question and add all details (including screenshots ) . It will help other users to find answer/solution for same question .

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

<em>@giusti2 495371 wrote:</em><blockquote>What if I would like to see ONLY the toggle menu (Web, Tablet and Mobile)? Is there a way?</blockquote>
    Hello @giusti2 the Topic of the thread was replace menu bar with menu word menu , can u open a separate thread for your new question and add all details (including screenshots ) . It will help other users to find answer/solution for same question .

giusti2 Friend

<em>@pankajsharma 495612 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hello @giusti2 the Topic of the thread was replace menu bar with menu word menu , can u open a separate thread for your new question and add all details (including screenshots ) . It will help other users to find answer/solution for same question .</blockquote>

I already made a week agao a new thread. But no answer that I can use: http://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/sidebar-menu-2/

giusti2 Friend

<em>@pankajsharma 495612 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hello @giusti2 the Topic of the thread was replace menu bar with menu word menu , can u open a separate thread for your new question and add all details (including screenshots ) . It will help other users to find answer/solution for same question .</blockquote>

I already made a week agao a new thread. But no answer that I can use: http://id.joomlart.com/forums/topic/sidebar-menu-2/

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

<em>@giusti2 495683 wrote:</em><blockquote>I already made a week agao a new thread. But no answer that I can use: http://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/sidebar-menu-2/</blockquote>
    Hi my colleague already relied on your thread and there is no update from you after it .
    , kindly check your own thread and follow the suggestion given by support team member HERE

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

<em>@giusti2 495683 wrote:</em><blockquote>I already made a week agao a new thread. But no answer that I can use: http://id.joomlart.com/forums/topic/sidebar-menu-2/</blockquote>
    Hi my colleague already relied on your thread and there is no update from you after it .
    , kindly check your own thread and follow the suggestion given by support team member HERE

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

This topic contains 10 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 8 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum