Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hi,

My client asked me if instead of static pictures (assigned differently to each page), I could use a dynamic pictures slideshow.

In the index.php file I can find the following code:

$ja_header_images_wide = array ('header1.jpg','header2.jpg','header3.jpg','header4.jpg','header5.jpg','header6.jpg');
    $ja_header_images_narrow = array ('header1-n.jpg','header2-n.jpg','header3-n.jpg','header4-n.jpg','header5-n.jpg','header6.jpg');

Is this doable?

Can you help me?

webmasterslda Friend

5 days, still no answer… :((

Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

You can try with a small search in sub forum of this template, hope this tips may help you: http://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/add-ja-slideshow-module-to-ja-mageia-template-in-place-of-the-header-images/ 🙂

This thread was missed to reply and I’m so sorry for the same.

Regards

webmasterslda Friend

Saguaros,

I know I paid for this and, for that reason, a response is required.
    But I also know that you have a lot to go through and mistakes (misses) can occur.

But I have no reasons to complain. Your service has been the best I seen so far.

Anyway, I managed to resolve it. I created a module position on which I used a simple slideshow module. It is working fine!

Thanks

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  webmasterslda 11 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum