Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Hi team,

Thank you for this nice theme. We used it for our corporate site and the structure suits us.

There is a small bug with sidebar. If user clicks ‘I’ and then clicks mouse quickly and repeatedly then the background becomes black.

It can be checked on demo site: http://joomla25-templates.joomlart.com/ja_smashboard/

Screenshots attached. Browser: Google Chrome on Mac OS X 10.8.4, Version 27.0.1453.116

Could you please take a look?

1. Screen-Shot-2013-07-15-at-3.34.57-PM
    2. Screen-Shot-2013-07-15-at-3.35.11-PM
    Ninja Lead Moderator

This is not bug on JA Smashboard Template, when you click “I”(HELP) icon, it will open HELP layer layout in the rifght and opacity style change to black, it helps to focus on the help sections

You will see the same with other icons in top right and the menu when you mouser hover on.

Kindly check it again.

pesahov Friend

However, if you will do it twice but quickly – darkness will still appear after closing Help and cannot navigate on the site for that. The second attached screenshot in my first message shows it

Ninja Lead Moderator

When you click mousout on HELP layer it needs time to change css style on sidebar id from fade hide change to fade hide in that’s reason why you can see it displays in black in a second before changing to normal

pesahov Friend

Ninja,

Is there any solutions how to save the fade effect and protect user from this behavior?

Ninja Lead Moderator

I have raised this problem to Dev team here. They will check and reply to you as soon as possible.

MoonSailor Friend

Hi Pesahov,

We have used javascript to capture keyboard event and mouse click, so, when you press “I” and left mouse click
    consecutive ( i think it about 5-6 times) browser could not identify event and it’s return to the incorrect results (with all browsers).

In this case, it is hardly to find any ways to fix.

Regards.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  MoonSailor 10 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum