Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

Hello,
    I have a standard membership that doesn’t expire until June 2009 but I’ve run out of licensed domains and would like more. Can I renew early to get additional domains or do I have to buy a developer membership?

Thanks.

Michael Casha Friend

You can renew now and get more domains 🙂

sunrise Friend

That’s nice to know. I guess you get what you pay for.

hanifahmed Friend

When you re-new do you sign up to the new terms and conditions (no copyright removal etc) or do you carry on using the ones you signed up with???

anisjolly Friend

Hey hanif

i think as you’re renewing you’re really ‘signing a new contract’ as such hence the terms and conditions you agree to would be the new ones.

it’s like when you renew a mortgage on a property – the t’s & c’s always change so you always get binded to the new ones.

wooohanetworks Friend

<em>@anisjolly 104997 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hey hanif

i think as you’re renewing you’re really ‘signing a new contract’ as such hence the terms and conditions you agree to would be the new ones.

it’s like when you renew a mortgage on a property – the t’s & c’s always change so you always get binded to the new ones.</blockquote>

When it is said that members who signed up for a membership before that specific date have more privileges than members that did not, than it will mean you can extend your membership after one year or 6 months, w/e, and you still are in the same contract. When it would be a new contract, all your prior posts and credits should be gone and be not more part of the new contract and you may sign up for a new account with new name. Or am I wrong..same it will be with the copyright removal issue.

bennitos Friend

<em>@wooohanetworks 105160 wrote:</em><blockquote>When it is said that members who signed up for a membership before that specific date have more privileges than members that did not, than it will mean you can extend your membership after one year or 6 months, w/e, and you still are in the same contract. When it would be a new contract, all your prior posts and credits should be gone and be not more part of the new contract and you may sign up for a new account with new name. Or am I wrong..same it will be with the copyright removal issue.</blockquote>

Other topics about this subject say that you will fall under the NEW agreement, so that would mean in fact that you cant remove the copyright without buying the copyright approval.
    But in general JA is not quite clear on this, quite some users (included me) have asked JA for a response or clarification but so far no response from JA.

wooohanetworks Friend

I wonder if this is useful. As it is not like a mortgage on a property. It is download and access to content services and a related agreement and a mortgage is quite different. I have been in the mortgage business once and to compare a mortgage with the membership terms here is quite confusing. First, I do not have to qualify for a JA Membership, I do not have to send in financial statements of the last three years to JA for getting a membership, also not a membership application including projections, current income and a review about the sites I plan to use a JA Template on. I also do not have to put like a % of money down and pay off the membership with income from the sites I use the templates on…;)

BUT I think that would be some nice option to work with when the membership would cost far more, lol.:D

I think most of the members who once started with the old t & c should also be entitled for same terms otherwise purchase the copyright removal kit.

anisjolly Friend

wooha – it is the concept of mortgaging and remortgaging.

you have one terms and conditions when mortgaging and another when remortgaging due to changes over time!

as if i’m stupid to think JA is going to ask you for 3 months worth of statments and as if you’re stupid enough to think that too.

c’mon – be real for a second and try and think concepts!!!

wooohanetworks Friend

I simply wrote one cannot compare it to mortgages.

Also, when I go to a lender and get a mortgage with fixed terms for certain years, then the loi contains these terms the lender and also I am bound to. When I now want to refinance a property with a new mortgage to better terms or I have to get an additional mortgage as the loan runs out, then the lender mostly will give you even better terms for continuing business with them or the same terms unless you heaviely underqualify for the current good terms and probably better terms on a extended lenght of the loan. This is the case when it comes to recessional problems and some or more people in the USA will certainly loose their homes in the coming months and same for businesses that simply do not qualify and so have to file bancruptcy. In some way one can see all the templates here like a REIT but this would be just fun for calling it so.:D

I do not loan something here, I purchase a membership that I purchased with certain terms and conditions, now is the question if JA likes to give me and the users who did so, in case we ever want to get the same type of membership or purchase rather a developer membership anyway, to the same terms we initially signed up with or not.

Simple thing, but in no way something to compare with mortgages. You can compare it to any other club or any other site where you purchase a membership to download products…;)

bennitos Friend

<em>@wooohanetworks 105223 wrote:</em><blockquote>
    I think most of the members who once started with the old t & c should also be entitled for same terms otherwise purchase the copyright removal kit.</blockquote>

I dont think this topic is the right place for your personal opinion about this fact, as for the poster it will make it even more unclear then it already is (besides that your opinion is right or not).

Like i said before other topics about this issue the conclusion is that you will fall under the NEW agreement, JA has been asked to make this very clear but they havent.

for the poster asking the question: I would make a premium support request to get this clear before you renew.

Lets not try to have the debate here what we feel is right or best, but lets keep it to what has been stated already by JA and have the discussion if we think thats right elsewhere.

anisjolly Friend

@wooha – you still fail to understand the generic answer my friend.

the question is about terms and conditions – NOT payment!! hence my answer about the concept of mortgage terms and conditions.

please read the original question before you type away regarding the answers. sheesh!

wooohanetworks Friend

<em>@anisjolly 105287 wrote:</em><blockquote>@wooohanetworks – you still fail to understand the generic answer my friend.

the question is about terms and conditions – NOT payment!! hence my answer about the concept of mortgage terms and conditions.

please read the original question before you type away regarding the answers. sheesh!</blockquote>

anisjolly you are right, sorry my “friend”…. Sad to say, I will definitely fall under this new agreement.

But this I must say, the generic answer is very short set. Expand the issue and you may one time know what I refer to, my friend.;)

Many users will simply not renew their membership ever again when they do not get the same terms like when signing up. That must be clear. To see this as relevant to the case is a must when you think business. A lot will go to other clubs where they can always remove any copyright from the footer and so on without having to pay extra bucks. JA is not the only club out there with quality and at some point people will disregard the quality and the clean style when they get others without the extra payment for copyright removal. This is the expanded point, maybe you know now why one should not always stick with the generic answer. What does this mean to other members? Maybe you have the answer, your are smart!

This may not concern you personally, but I always think about those members here or also the new ones that may come that do not open their mouth when it comes to such “expanded issues” of the club membership but when they do they only bring the known post that show how unsatisfied they are. As a member of this club, who likes to see JA more than the rest of the clubs when it comes to certainty in delivered products, I really enjoy the posts that are mentioning how satisfied people are with being at Joomlart.com. Maybe you understand.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

This topic contains 13 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  wooohanetworks 15 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum