Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Hi guys i missed out on my renewal by two days! It expired on the 24th of October and now i cannot renew.

Other template providers send out a notification and i was expecting Joomla Art to do the same. Can i kindly ask the sales team to enable my account so i can renew my membership as oppose to buying it again.

I only missed out by 2 days.

Thank you.

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

Hi kayz,

Updated your membership with additional 2 days. It expires on 28th now. Renew before expiry.

BTW, we do sent the reminder for renewal, i recieved reminder myself last week for renewal. :p

Regards

Arvind

kayz Friend

<em>@drarvindc 200623 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi kayz,

Updated your membership with additional 2 days. It expires on 28th now. Renew before expiry.

BTW, we do sent the reminder for renewal, i recieved reminder myself last week for renewal. :p

Regards

Arvind</blockquote>

Hi and thanks for increasing the renewal period.

As for the problem well i can tell you that you now have a problem. If you got it then thats lucky for you, but i can tell you 100% i did not get any reminders.

I suggest you look into this.

Thank you.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  kayz 13 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum