Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

I was previously a developer member and am trying to renew to standard membership but whenever I click signup, it brings me to the member renewal page which only allows me to choose renew developer membership. I just want standard membership now. help pls.

jooservices Friend

Hi
    Because you are dev ( higher than standard ) that’s why you can’t “downgrade renew” with standard.
    Let’s me pass your issue to sales team. They will help you,

Thank you,

lighthost Friend

<em>@jsliao 286409 wrote:</em><blockquote>I was previously a developer member and am trying to renew to standard membership but whenever I click signup, it brings me to the member renewal page which only allows me to choose renew developer membership. I just want standard membership now. help pls.</blockquote>
    I’m having the same issue, and my Dev period has long expired…

TomC Moderator

<em>@lighthost 289693 wrote:</em><blockquote>I’m having the same issue, and my Dev period has long expired…</blockquote>
    Submit a Support Ticket addressing your issue and how you are wishing to renew your Membership,
    and we will take care of it for you.

lighthost Friend

<em>@TomC 289845 wrote:</em><blockquote>Submit a Support Ticket addressing your issue and how you are wishing to renew your Membership,
    and we will take care of it for you.</blockquote>
    done that a few hours ago…

TomC Moderator

<em>@lighthost 289918 wrote:</em><blockquote>done that a few hours ago…</blockquote>
    I have responded to your Support Ticket . . . should be able to get this taken care of in short order.

🙂

mtk Friend

<em>@TomC 289974 wrote:</em><blockquote>I have responded to your Support Ticket . . . should be able to get this taken care of in short order.

:)</blockquote>
    thank you very much 🙂

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  mtk 12 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum