Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hello i send you an Ticket on 02.01.2014 over your Ticketsystem – become no answer and now i see that you have trouble with this system. Here is the E-Mail what i got:

Christian,

Thank you for contacting us. This is an automated response confirming the receipt of your ticket. One of our agents will get back to you as soon as possible. For your records, the details of the ticket are listed below. When replying, please make sure that the ticket ID is kept in the subject line to ensure that your replies are tracked appropriately.

Ticket ID: KGI-612-32706
    Subject: Renew Membership
    Department: Sales – Membership
    Type: Issue
    Priority: Medium

You can check the status of or reply to this ticket online at: http://support.joomlart.com/index.php?/Tickets/Ticket/View/KGI-612-32706

Kind regards,

JoomlArt

i pay a renew but in in my Membership account there is no invoice – but the Money is booked from PayPal. can someone checkt this?

Regards
    Christian Görtler

Anonymous Moderator

Hi Christian Görtler,

My apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.

Your JATC standard membership – 1 year has been successfully renewed. The downloadable invoice is now available in your JoomlArt member area ( Please log in our site, go to “Member Area” >> Scroll down to “Your payment history” >> You will see the invoices in HTML or PDF format therein)

Regarding ticket ID# KGI-612-32706, we lost track of your inquiry unexpectedly due to technical issue. However, it has just been replied already.

Kindly check all again. If you encounter any issue, please reply back and I will help you out.

gotzutech Friend

what is the use of JATC paid membership????

Anonymous Moderator

<em>@gotzutech 406227 wrote:</em><blockquote>what is the use of JATC paid membership????</blockquote>

Our JATC membership grants you:

– Access to download all of our Joomla! templates available (except for JA Wall template)
    – 03 licensed domains
    – Access to our technical support service within your membership period

You can check more details at: http://www.joomlart.com/member/signup.php

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Anonymous 10 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum