Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

I want to rename the texts of “Reset User seting” at bottom right side besides the “TOP” link.
    Please help in this .

Saguaros Moderator

Hello sitebabu!

pls open the file /languages/en-GB/en-GB.tpl_ja_teline_iii.ini and find the following text:

RESET USER SETTING=Reset user setting

please make change of text in this .

Good luck

sitebabu Friend

I am trying as said you, it not working.
    Plz guide in more details. I am using Teleine iii template.

Saguaros Moderator

Dear sitebabu!

I think that you give me the FTP account, i ‘ll translate this for you, and give your text,

Thanks

martincg Friend

<em>@tienhc 167355 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hello sitebabu!

pls open the file /languages/en-GB/en-GB.tpl_ja_teline_iii.ini and find the following text:

RESET USER SETTING=Reset user setting

please make change of text in this .

Good luck</blockquote>

isnt need to change language file which is used for website language?

Saguaros Moderator

You use this:
    RESET USER SETTING=Reset user setting and put it into the globle language file

example with english language : languages/en-Gb/en-Gb.xml

GOod luck

kidi Friend

Hello,

I’m sorry, I don’t find the files /languages/en-GB/en-GB.tpl_ja_teline_iii.ini
    I find the first part but not” en-GB.tpl_ja_teline_iii.ini”
    I would want to change the text Reset user setting (in french)

Thank you

steinar Friend

Hello kidi,

In your root folder you’ll find a language folder (along with your templates folder and about 30 other files and folders).

Inside there is a folder named en-GB and probably also one which contains the French language files (fr-FR?).

There should be a file named en-GB.tpl_ja_teline_iii.ini in the English folder and a similar one (with the French prefix) in the French folder.

In my case I didn’t find the reset user settings command in any of them, so I just pasted tienhc’s code line from post no 2 into my language file and translated the part after the equals sign. It seems to work well.

kidi Friend

Hello Steinar,

I don’t know why but I doesn’t have the same thing. And It’s think is very “bizarre” the I don’t have Teline III files on languages folder. The other default templates are here. Same thing in French folder.
    www/language/en-GB/en-GB.tpl_beez.ini
    www/language/en-GB/en-GB.tpl_ja_purity.ini
    www/language/en-GB/en-GB.tpl_rhuk_milkyway.ini

steinar Friend

Something seems to have gone awry with your installation. The best advice is probably to uninstall the template and then install again.

You might of course just upload the missing file and proceed from there, but I am not sure this is a wise approach. There may be other files missing.

Good luck!

ps

You know the French Joomla forum:

http://forum.joomla.org/viewforum.php?f=19&sid=fce51e42a0003383755d7369b6cbbee5

kidi Friend

Hello Steinar,

I can’t uninstall and install again because I changed a lot of little part on folders.
    Yes, I know french forum (http://forum.joomla.fr/) but this part of question concern the template Teline III and here is the best place for it :).

I upload the missing file and proceed as ou explain. I changed text Reset user setting :))

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

This topic contains 11 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  kidi 13 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum