Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

My site: http://www.folienart.at/cms/testsite

I would like to change the module title on my shop’s homepage from “Latest Products” to “Neu im Shop”.

And: Is there a way to fiddle with the layout? I don’t want the user to step through several pages – I’d like to set a specific number of articles on display (e.g. 20). So I don’t need the page navigation below the module.

Could you help me, please? I cannot even find the respective settings page for the “Latest Products” module 🙁

TomC Moderator

Within your MijoShop/OpenCart site files, edit catalog/language/english/module/special.php

you should see where to change it.

mrscolumbo Friend

Thank you very much, I will just do that.

Update: No, didn’t work – maybe this is the wrong module.

I mean the one that shows the latest products on the start page of the shop.

About the second part of my question … is there any way to change the layout, e.g. get rid of the page navigation?

Nazario A Friend

@mrscolumbo,

<blockquote>I would like to change the module title on my shop’s homepage from “Latest Products” to “Neu im Shop”.</blockquote>

Please open file /language/en-GB/en-GB.com_mijoshop.ini then find and change text in this line:

COM_MIJOSHOP_PRODUCT_LATEST_HEADING_TITLE="Latest Products"

<blockquote>And: Is there a way to fiddle with the layout? I don’t want the user to step through several pages – I’d like to set a specific number of articles on display (e.g. 20). So I don’t need the page navigation below the module.
    </blockquote>

You can change in the backend >> component >> mijoshop >> settings >> option >> change in here:

This is configuration of Mijoshop component. You can ask them at the Mijoshop’s forum so that they will help you more.

Let me know if this helps

1. Screenshot_59
    hulahopka Friend

Okay, for me it is not work with translation even If I clean the cashe and cashe of Joomla.
    I translate everthing, but it is still here. Please, help, @nazario A.

1. Untitled
    Ninja Lead Moderator

@hulahopka: There maybe something wrong with translation text for this in Mijoshop component, you can try to report this issue to Mijoshop for the best solution.

But you can try to change with my suggestion below

Find and open these files

components/com_mijoshop/opencart/catalog/language/english/product/category.php
    components/com_mijoshop/opencart/catalog/language/english/product/manufacturer.php
    components/com_mijoshop/opencart/catalog/language/english/product/search.php
    components/com_mijoshop/opencart/catalog/language/english/product/special.php

and change it

$_['text_sort']         = 'Sort By:';

Hope it helps

hulahopka Friend

You saved my life, @ninja.

Really.

Thank you so much.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  hulahopka 8 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum