Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Hello, How to remove white frames around picture from newly created modules?

pavit Moderator

Hello

Your website is offline , please provide an account as private reply to look at it

litesvcs Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    pavit Moderator

Hello

If you do not have already a file named custom.css in this folder /templates/ja_hotel/css/ then create a new one and add to it

.module-ct {
    background:transparent!important;
    }
    .jmoddiv.jmodinside {
    background:transparent;
    }

Regards

1. Screenshot-at-gen-28-21-56-37
    litesvcs Friend

Thank you. But i am still see a kind of frame. How to have everything transparent around pictures?

Can we do it by removing any padding around picture pictures and allow picture take all module instead?

1. sample02
    pavit Moderator

But i am still see a kind of frame. How to have everything transparent around pictures?

add to the code above the following code in custom.css

.t3-module {
    box-shadow:none!important;
    }

Can we do it by removing any padding around picture pictures and allow picture take all module instead?

It is not possible to do .

Regards

litesvcs Friend

Thank you. After adding this code code to custom.css shall i add to the modules "Module Class Suffix" a code?

Regards

pavit Moderator

After adding this code code to custom.css shall i add to the modules "Module Class Suffix" a code?

No it is not needed.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  pavit 7 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum