Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

I am having trouble removing the title from the front page. When I click on the title of the page, it brings me to the following page that shows the contents and image of that article name, and the title is gone from there, but not on the home page.

I’ve seen this several other posts, but no one has seem to suggest a solution. The only solution that I am seeing is moderators requesting to log into people’s backend of their website. I don’t want to sound like I am coming off rude (blogs/e-mails have no personality), cause I am not 😀

I have been using Joomla for 7yrs now, so no I am not a noob. I do checked my parameters and global settings, and still nothing. I would also like to add that this problem does not happen with other templates (the default ones; I haven’t tried any alternate JA templates). Can someone please post the solution because I do not feel comfortable giving someone super admin rights to the backend of my site There def seems to be a little bug in the template :p

btw, JA…your templates are amazing!!!!

Thanh Nguyen Viet Friend

Hello mate,

Please post a screenshot of this issue 🙂

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Thanh Nguyen Viet 13 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum