Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Hey Guys,

Great Template! Just havnig an issue with the main page. I insert an image at the top of my post, but when I actually post it, it makes the image a thumbnail on my main page. I would like to remove the thumbnail settings and have the image appear the same way on the front page as it does in the actual article. Any help?

here is the example. http://www.kevinhayes.ca

vanny1961 Friend

<em>@wakemedia 149518 wrote:</em><blockquote>. I insert an image at the top of my post, but when I actually post it, it makes the image a thumbnail on my main page.</blockquote>

Same problem here, I want my page to have a lot of small icons. Instead they are all stripped out except the first one which is resized to 150 pixels wide. Can’t find anything in the CSS to give a clue as to why this happens…..:confused:

vanny1961 Friend

<em>@wakemedia 149518 wrote:</em><blockquote>I insert an image at the top of my post, but when I actually post it, it makes the image a thumbnail on my main page. </blockquote>

Well I’ve found the source of the problem and a cure for you, Kevin:

/templates/ja_mica/html/com_content/frontpage/default.php

hash out the two lines below ‘//intro image size’

// $this->imageWidth = 150;
    //$this->imageHeight = 113;

I’m still left with the other images removed, maybe I’ll work it out…

tomkatstudios Friend

thanks for this fix… however, my client, of course, wants to add more than one image to the front page and not have them resize from the article… Can anyone please explain to me how to control/fix this?
    I would greatly appreciate it.
    Please and Thank You!
    -matthew

oh, and by the way, great template!

Anonymous Moderator

Hi tomkatstudios

In the case, you should rename com_content folder in templatesja_micahtml folder to other name. Your website will use the default of joomla

tomkatstudios Friend

Hello JA Developer,
    thank you very much for your help, i really appreciate it!

leahbartlett Friend

I don’t mind the re-sizing, but do you know how to make the background transparent for images that are already smaller than 150? As it is now it shows a large black box.

Anonymous Moderator

Hi leahbartlett

Please open templatesja_micaja_templatetools_1.5.php file, find following code section:

function processImage ( &$img, $width, $height, $crop=1) {
    if(!$img) return;

$img = str_replace(JURI::base(),'',$img);
    $img = str_replace("'",'',$img);
    $img = rawurldecode($img);
    $imagesurl = (file_exists(JPATH_SITE .'/'.$img)) ? JA_Tools::jaResize($img,$width,$height, $crop) : '' ;
    return $imagesurl;
    }

and change to:

function processImage ( &$img, $width, $height, $crop=0) {
    if(!$img) return;

$img = str_replace(JURI::base(),'',$img);
    $img = str_replace("'",'',$img);
    $img = rawurldecode($img);
    $imagesurl = (file_exists(JPATH_SITE .'/'.$img)) ? JA_Tools::jaResize($img,$width,$height, $crop) : '' ;
    return $imagesurl;
    }

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by Anonymous 14 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum