Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Hi there,

I have disabled the module position user1, user2, user3, user4 and user5 and would like to
    get the “LEFT” menu and “BODY” to start straight after “TOP”.
    In my case there is space in between TOP and BODY of around 120px.

Where can I change this and reduce to maybe 20px (same space as we can see between JA_MENU and TOP) ?

I checked this on the Kyanite demo:
    http://template15.joomlart.com/ja_kyanite_ii/index.php?option=com_content&view=category&layout=blog&id=34&Itemid=55

and this is the way I would like to have it….

Thanks and regards

Anonymous Moderator

Hi mberwing

i am sorry but i have checked as your guider but could not find this issue.

Could you give me your live url?

mberwing Friend

Hi,

the URL is http://www.score-tax.de/index.php (the webpage is not live yet …still work in progress).

Much appreciate your help to find out why there is space in between TOP and BODY

You should be able to reproduce on your demo page.
    Just go to module “mod_jaslideshow2” and change the “Main Item height” to a custom value…in my case the banner is just 190px while it is 337px on Kyanite demo page “http://template15.joomlart.com/ja_ky…d=34&Itemid=55”

The template does not automatically move up the BODY part of the page and it always starts at same position and does not
    consider the new value in jaslideshow.

Please help …..I need to fix this problem as og the go-live of the page in 2 days.

Thanks a lot and regards
    Markus

Anonymous Moderator

Hi mberwing

I could not find your issue which you described.
    Could you give me the screenshot so that i could have a closer look on the issue?

mberwing Friend

I have investigated further and have installed the mod_jaslideshow from Pyrite and tried with this one ….and it worked fine and my issue is solved. But using the mod_jaslideshow2_j15 which comes with Kyanite II package it does not work.
    I have switched back to standard and made a screenshot attached.

1. screenshot
    TomC Moderator

I am experiencing a similar problem with my Kyanite I based project. There is a big space between the slideshow and the “content’ sections (where normally the breadcrumbs would be). I have breadcrumbs disabled for the homepage – yet when I use Firebug to check things, it appears as though the “placeholder” for breadcrumbs is still there (even though there is no content for it enabled for the homepage).

Why would this be happening ??

:confused:

Anonymous Moderator

Hi there

It is so hard to debug when i don’t have your website for checking

Please submit a ticket, send us your live url, admin account so that i could have a closer look on the issue

Plus, i can check it for you if you enable ja slideshow 2 module for checking. I think it is very simple to solve via fireBug add-on of Firefox

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Anonymous 14 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum