Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

how would i remove the previous / next button on each article?

and how do i change the order of what comes next? i tried in the article manager to move articles up and down but didnt seem to have any effect

supertransfers Friend

<em>@h2omedia 348905 wrote:</em><blockquote>how would i remove the previous / next button on each article?

and how do i change the order of what comes next? i tried in the article manager to move articles up and down but didnt seem to have any effect</blockquote>

We assume you are referring to “Start” “Previous” “1” “2” “Next” “End” at the footer of the ‘Explore’ page.

If so, this depends on the number of articles published.

For example, we merely “Unpublish” two articles titled, ‘Our marketing online service’ and ‘Business to Host Street’. The five buttons named above “disappear”.

The first three articles on the ‘Home’ page are “Featured Articles” (Content > Featured Articles”)

We hope these detailed instructions help you.

<— Don’t forget to click “THANKS” 🙂

1. Content_Article_Manager
    h2omedia Friend

http://72.34.41.53/~philkell/

the front page is a single article and at the bottom there is a button Next >

click it an the next page has buttons < Prev and Next >

i dont want them, or if they need to be there i want to choose the article that Next > goes to

alliancelawcorporation Friend

Hi h2omedia,

I found the fix for this and confirm that it works: Sign into your Joomla Backend as an administrator > Extensions Drop-down Menu > Plug-in Manager > Locate the plug-in: Content – Page Navigation and disable it

This will remove all the Prev and Next buttons on your website, site wide. If this answer helped you, please click the Thanks button to show your appreciation. Thanks!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  alliancelawcorporation 11 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum