Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Hello

I tried to remove the creation time of K2 items but not successful. See attached

Files modified: en-GB.ini and en-GB.mod_k2_content.ini

Please advise which other files are involved.

K2 version installed: 2.7.1

Thanks

1. k2-time
    Saguaros Moderator

Hi

May I know in which page I can see that creation time? You can send me the URL of that page.

eastiebrekkie Friend

Hello

Here is an example page => http://teline.eastiebrekkie.com/escape => the item articles are showing creation/modification day, date and time.

Thanks

Saguaros Moderator

You can go to Backend > Menus > check the settings of menu item ‘Escape’ and disable the date option there.

If it’s being set to inherit from category, you should disable in K2 category settings.

eastiebrekkie Friend

Hello

It is not the date … it is the time.

The format is in the language files but I am not sure which one … I tried both en-GB.ini and en-GB.mod_k2_content.ini (as suggested in community search) but time still showing.

https://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/how-to-disable-time-in-behind-the-date-in-article/

Thanks

Saguaros Moderator

You can send me the Admin and FTP account of your site, I will have a look.

eastiebrekkie Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Saguaros Moderator
    eastiebrekkie Friend
    Saguaros Moderator

I updated into your site by editing this file: ROOT/components/com_k2/templates/default/category_item.php

<span class="catItemDateCreated">
    <?php echo JHTML::_('date', $this->item->created , JText::_('K2_DATE_FORMAT_LC2')); ?>
    </span>

change the formate: K2_DATE_FORMAT_LC2 to K2_DATE_FORMAT_LC

You can have a look now.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

This topic contains 9 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 7 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum