Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Hello,

i have removed extrafields in the ja_jason/etc/extrafields/portfolio.xml page but they are still visible in each portfolio page (but not on the backend). How to remove them (or some of them) from the article page?

Thanks

Adam M Moderator

Hi @okiud,

Could you please provide your site url so I can have a look first ?

okiud Friend

Hi Adam,
    Thanks, you have a pm

Adam M Moderator

Hi @okiud,

As you can see in this page, to display Extra Fields in article, you will have to change the Extra Fields Group for parent category, so you can change it back to default and recheck.

okiud Friend

Ehm @adam M
    I read that documentation but it was not helpful. I don’t want to display them, I want to remove SOME of the extrafields (not all)

<em>@Adam M 454063 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi @okiud,

As you can see in this page, to display Extra Fields in article, you will have to change the Extra Fields Group for parent category, so you can change it back to default and recheck.</blockquote>

Adam M Moderator

Hi,

I checked this problem and look like it’s a bug in the template, I raised an issue here so our development team can take a look.

Please provide a temporary FTP account via private reply, I will update the code a little bit to fix this problem for you.

Adam M Moderator

Hi,

I have updated the code for you, please recheck.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Adam M 9 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum