Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Hi just wanted to find out how I go about removing “Features Article” from the homepage?

charles99 Friend

I believe you can turn it off in the template main setting, by simply select no!

jasontaylor Friend

Charles, thanks for your reply but where do you mean when you say template main setting?

ibrahimbdawy Friend

<em>@jasontaylor 189460 wrote:</em><blockquote>Charles, thanks for your reply but where do you mean when you say template main setting?</blockquote>

I think the option is not displayed component, not available in this template
    I also need this :((

charles99 Friend

<em>@ibrahimbdawy 189496 wrote:</em><blockquote>I think the option is not displayed component, not available in this template
    I also need this :((</blockquote>

You know where you adjust the right and left column in the main template area, there is an option for the forntpage component also known as the Feature Area within Joomlart. Just select no and the Feature Area will not appear.

Khanh Le Moderator

<em>@jasontaylor 189047 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi just wanted to find out how I go about removing “Features Article” from the homepage?</blockquote>

I guess you want to remove the page title “Features Article” in homepage. To do so, in your administrator, go to mainmenu, select item “Home”, in the Parameters (System), you choose to not show page title.

If you want to remove the whole column “Features Article” in homepage, you can create a new profile, overwrite parameter “Hide Main content block” in Global Settings section and set to yes. Then go to Global tab, “Profile Override Settings” section, select “Home” page, and set to use the new profile. In this case, you also need to add a new layout and update the width for columns (or add new columns) to fulfill the page.

phoenixgb Friend

Hi

Ive done these steps to remove the compnent area from the Hoe menu and its still showing, what am i doing wrong?

Thanks

Saguaros Moderator

<em>@phoenixgb 191159 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi

Ive done these steps to remove the compnent area from the Hoe menu and its still showing, what am i doing wrong?

Thanks</blockquote>

Please read this thread: http://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/how-to-disable-main-body-in-the-main-page-2/

longview Friend

that link is not working. Do you have a different one?

Don Lee Friend

<em>@longview 192088 wrote:</em><blockquote>that link is not working. Do you have a different one?</blockquote>

It works now 🙂

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

This topic contains 10 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  Don Lee 13 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum