Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hello,

how can i remove the border which appears around the social icons when hovering them?

Live site: http://bit.ly/9l2s0A

1. social
    TomC Moderator

It looks like that effect may be being generated via the following CSS

#ja-topmega li:hover a.nav-login, #ja-topmega li.over a.nav-login, #ja-topmega li.active a.nav-login {
    background: url("/templates/ja_teline_iv/images/icon-login.png") no-repeat scroll center center transparent !important;

}

IN order to help you correctly identify the location of this CSS rule, will need you to set “Override CSS” to “No” within your Template Manager–General Settings.

kicr Friend

Hello TomC,

but how should i edit the code to remove the border? I know where to change, but not HOW to change 😉

Thanks

TomC Moderator

<em>@kicr 291899 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hello TomC,

but how should i edit the code to remove the border? I know where to change, but not HOW to change 😉

Thanks</blockquote>
    As I mentioned previously . . .

In order to try to help you correctly identify the location of this CSS rule, you need to set “Override CSS” to “No” within your Template Manager–General Settings.

Let me know when you have done this and we can move on to the next step.

🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  TomC 12 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum