Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hi, I would like to remove the video in the homepage and just keep a static image – the poster.png. How can I remove the video? Also, when I replaced the image for my own the login disappeared.

Thanks.

cssyeah Moderator

Hi raccuglia,

It’s very easy, please follow with some bellow steps:

– Step 1: Login to your back-end of your site.

– Step 2: Go to the “Extensions –> Module manager” menu. Choose the “video” position and disable the “Video welcome” module.

– Step 3: Create a custom HTML module after insert your image to module content and assign this module to the “video” position.

– Step 4: Save and back to front-end and check.

Note: Remember turn off the module title and assign this module to all page.

Regards,

raccuglia Friend

Thank you. How do you get the image to display in full screen? Just as with the way it shows in parallax position.

raccuglia Friend

<em>@raccuglia 403495 wrote:</em><blockquote>Thank you. How do you get the image to display in full screen? Just as with the way it shows in parallax position.</blockquote>

Fixed. I blanked out video source url then changed the poster.png background to my own. Thank you! 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  raccuglia 10 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum