Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

hello i have disabled the feautured articles on front page and there is still left the butoon with the message “that all”

i want to delete it aswell with the space between intro 1 module position and intro 2 module position thank you

TomC Moderator

So that we can try to best assist you, please provide the url of the site you’re working on,
    as well as identify the particular page/element on your site you are referring to.

greatway Friend

I am referring to the ja jason template

as you can see in the live demo http://www.joomlart.com/demo/#ja_jason under the module position intro 1 there are articles loading, this is set in the main menu home link as featured articles. Under the articles loading there is a button next projects.

I have in my quickinstallation demo set in the main menu home link the featured articles to 0 zero , so it does not load any articles but the button is still there showing “thats all”

i want to remove that and also minimize the blank space it leaves between module position intro 1 and module position intro 2

greatway Friend

my friend i found the solution to the button it was in the menu link setting in extra fields Infinitive Pagination i turned it to Disabled

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  greatway 9 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum