Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Probably a question many people have asked but unfortunately I am unable to find a solution to. How do I Remove the Enlarged first letter on each page?

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

nathanbohn Friend

can you be a little more specific? are you talking about the dropcap magazine style of the beginning of each article?

David Anthony Friend

Sorry. Yes on this template it seems that the first letter on each page ends up being larger then the rest of the article. I need to remove that styling for my client so that all the text is the same and the first letter on each page is not a differet size. I hope I explained this correctly.

David Anthony Friend

Any word on this? Someone has to know how to remove the First Letter from being uppercase…

leszeks Friend

Try to put an image before the text you managing. It could be empty, white pixel ….

David Anthony Friend

Yes I have tried this but it still reads the first text that displays. I think a Joomlart Staff member is needed to assist with this since we dont seem to be receiveing an answer.

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

Check this thread.

http://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/dropcap-and-image-caption/

look at the thread no. 5. Hope this helps

klempit Friend

Hi this doesn’t seem to answer the “optional use of drop cap” question, or am I missing something? Thank you so much for the support.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  klempit 14 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum