Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Hello…

i try to find to remove or change the copyight
    Alle Rechte vorbehalten. Designed by JoomlArt.com.
    all rights reservedDesigned by JoomlArt.com.

where can i find it ?

thanks for your help

regards

anisjolly Friend

hey open_ureyes

quick question. have you purchase the copyright removal kit?

if not you need to purchase the copyright removal kit before you can actually remove the copyright text.

To do this, go to your member area (link towards the top of the forum) and select the copyright removal kit which costs $40.

Once you’ve done this, JA should send you the files / instructions to remove the copyright.

Thanks

Anis

open_ureyes Friend

Hi …i am a Memeber and still buying for the template !!!
    Why should i buy for a kit ?
    its only a code fragment in an php file….

you are kidding me ?

regards
    <em>@anisjolly 118980 wrote:</em><blockquote>hey open_ureyes

quick question. have you purchase the copyright removal kit?

if not you need to purchase the copyright removal kit before you can actually remove the copyright text.

To do this, go to your member area (link towards the top of the forum) and select the copyright removal kit which costs $40.

Once you’ve done this, JA should send you the files / instructions to remove the copyright.

Thanks

Anis</blockquote>

jsliao Friend

it is clearly stated in the signup page that non developer members cannot remove the copyright
    http://www.joomlart.com/member/signup.php

and also in point 5 of the terms of use which you agree to
    http://www.joomlart.com/terms_of_use.html

Urszula Dziki Friend

WEll each forum and each design templates are govern by different rules. Here you pay for templates woo hoo 3 of them so you need to purchase also removal for each template copy rights. That is pretty **** good deal.

Rocket themes for example do not charge removal of copy rights but you can have only 2 templates. But…..here is a catch…….and I think I love this forum. If you write here you can soon have enough points to get some template membership free. So think about it….It is great deal . I remember took me a lot of posts for nothing on other forums just helping fellows with same problems or asking questions. I think this site rocks. More you write .. more you really contribute to make templates perfect….and earn some valuable points.
    Pretty fair deal. I think that rocks! Well they design template they have right to it. but………if you don’t want to work on template and sign your name as designer… you can just remove footer…from back end .not to display. I always try first template before I pay for copy right.. so i only remove footer. Simply unpublished footer module. Frankly I think it is unfair to designers…..

jdponce Friend

I think this is a very bad deal, PAY FOR REMOVE THE COPYRIGHT???????, NO WAY!!, what is this?
    a free templates site? hahaha, this is the last year I pay this membership. sorry, anyway the last templates are like others you did it before, thre is no anything really fantastic, and also something like this? :((

Urszula Dziki Friend

jdponce I don’t know why you here then. I have started with Rocket thems and I am still member there. However, I found joomlart and frankly some of the templates are just brilliant so I had to join here and really happy I did. You said that there is nothing fantastic ……hmm I strongly disagree. Have you ever tried to do own template? just basic…..if you did you will know how much work it takes and how fantastic job guys here done. Not to mention support on forum.

As per paying for copy right removal – well wonder if you create something – spend hours and hours and then allow people just use it. I wouldn’t. And I don’t usually would pay copy right removal.. it does not hurt eh? don’t pay it then. I do ask when I change about 50% of layout and spend hours to make it layout my own……Features of joomlart templates allows me to work further and make it uniqe. Then of course I want my name there. But otherwise why to bother…..just install template…and don’t remove copy rights. It is their job afterall and they deserve recognition for that. Like any other artist. You cannot copy someone picture paint and pretent it is yours.

Furthermore, they might as well charge per 2 template and no copy rights removals. It is just different structure how business is run. But what you paying…….is very compatible to others. Anyhow If I don’t like something I usually don’t use it……..what is the point ? If I don’t like some restaurant or shops I don’t buy there… same principle. going to owners and trying to change their menus or pricing policies would be stupid eh? Why then using Joomlart if you not happy. What is the point of that posting of yours?

I noticed also you had 101 downloads…..hmm pretty a lot if I may say so for person who does not like it.

jdponce Friend

I can not try to pretent that is my job, I compare, some people who create “free” templates allow to remove the copiright if you give them a paid for that, but in this case we paid for a membership, I would like this feature must be included in initial price, that is all, if you want to pay and let the copy right good for you I don’t want to change the world this is only my opinion, ok?

DP

Urszula Dziki Friend

Hi David,

I understand. WE all have a right to own opinion. By the way……have you ever tried these free templates? I did…spend weeks to try first .. as I all love freebies. Not even close to quality. It is like compare pushbike to mercedes…..no comparison.

Regards 😉 have a great day.

jdponce Friend

Maybe I am so hard, hehehe sorry, but I remember when cable TV was a unique pay for all, now all the people try to get money with everything, today you have to pay for premium channels, for special programs and so on, the next step here is we have to pay for post in this forum and so on, but as I told you maybe I am too dramatic hehehe, sorry.

DP

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

This topic contains 10 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  jdponce 14 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum