Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hi,

When I visit the page from my iPhone I see the notice saying “Can’t identify browser version….”
    Please, how to remove it!?
    Thank a lot
    Regards

Ninja Lead Moderator

I have checked about that on demo site JA Wall Template but i can not duplicate the error. Maybe this is problem from browser of your iPhone device. Or you can send me link URL of your site and let me know the browser you are using on your iPhone device? I shall check it for you.

Honzazi Friend

Hi,
    this is message in the site which stays there between top menu and main body… it is there all the time.
    I’ve a bit older version of iPhone, but there are many people like me.

The exact message is:

NOTICE
    Can’t identify browser version. Agent: Mozilla/5. (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_3-2

I don’t understand what is doing there and it’s not visible with newer versions.
    So, it does really look like like some script in JA Wall… 🙁

Thanks

mikebrogan Friend

I see this too in the Chrome browser for iPhone. I don’t see it in Safari for iPhone. It looks like this:

1. IMG_2599
    Ninja Lead Moderator

Yeah, this is bug from Joomla Core. You can have a look at Joomla Forum for reference.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Ninja Lead 11 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum